𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Wakey, wakey, baby," Hoseok whispered, placing gentle kisses all over your face.

"Hm?" you whined, slightly opening an eye. "Wake up, sweetheart. Today we're all gonna make breakfast," Jimin told you before pecking your lips.

"Don't you want to wake up?" Hoseok asked, and you shook your head, wrapping your arms around one of theirs. "Nope. Too early."

"It's seven in the morning, baby. You woke up at flipping four to make breakfast for us that one time."

"Yeah, but I had energy then..." You groaned. "No energy..."

"Should we let you sleep longer?" Hoseok asked, throwing his arm over your body and pulling you closer to his. "Should we let our sleeping beauty sleep a little longer?" Jin asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Yes, it's a long weekend. Let me sleep a little longer." You mumbled in Hoseok's chest, causing them to chuckle. "Alright, we'll wake you up in an hour, okay?" Jin told you.

Your other two soulmates looked at Jin and frowned. "Come along, you two."

"But... y/n..." Hoseok pouted, not wanting to leave you in bed alone.

.

"I didn't want to leave, y/n..." Hoseok frowned as he watched Jin close the door. "Me too. The bed was so comfortable, and being with my partners made it even harder to get out."

"I understand, but we have things to discuss, don't we?" Jin chuckled, messing with Hoseok's hair.

"What do we need to discuss that we can't discuss with y/n around?" Jimin frowned.

"Would like to discuss how we'll ask y/n to move in with us, with y/n?" Jin asked, raising a brow. "I can go pull her out of bed and gladly entire her to the discussion."

"Oh yeah!" Hoseok gasped. "Let's hurry. y/n might wake up."

Once the three of them were in the kitchen, the four other soulmates stopped what they were doing.

"Let's hold on making breakfast and discuss how we'll ask our girlfriend to move in with us, okay?" Jin said.

"Right... it shouldn't be anything too extravagant... it's not like we're proposing," Yoongi said.

"If we had keys, we could've one to y/n like a gift, but we don't," Jungkook sighed. "What should we do?"

"Going out to dinner is a must. Should we just pop the question during dinner? Like purposely start a conversation that'll lead to us asking her to move in?" Hoseok asked, resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

"We can go the typical way and say something like: We've been meaning to ask you something... yeah..."

"So, how formal is the dinner going to be?" Namjoon asked.

"I want it to be pretty formal," Jimin said. "I wanna see you guys dressed up and shit because it's been a while."

"Then we should tell y/n now, so she has time to find an outfit if she doesn't have one already. Or we can talk to Haru." Taehyung suggested, pulling out his phone.

"Do you have his number?" Jin asked with wide eyes, and he nodded. "How did you get it?"

"Excuse me?" Taehyung looked up from his book. "Yes- oh, aren't you y/n's friend?"

"Yes, sir. I'm her best friend, Haru," Haru introduced himself, extending his hand. "And oh my gosh, you're much hotter up close."

"I know who you are," Taehyung chuckled before shaking his hand. "Taehyung. And thank you."

"And I know who you are too," Haru joked. "Anyway, I was walking around, and then I noticed you here. Thought I should just say Hi since you're my best friend's soulmate."

"Ah, I thought something was wrong with y/n since you've never really talked to us after you took Jungkook from our table and took him to y/n," Taehyung told him.

"Nah, she's good. At least I think so," Haru shrugged. "Oh, that reminds me, please pass me your phone."

"Why?" Taehyung asked, raising his brow. "To give you my number. So that the next time I see you and something is actually wrong with y/n, I can call you. And you never know, you guys might need to give me a ring."

"Thank God, I just gave the dude my number," Taehyung said before pressing call and putting it on speaker.

It took a couple of minutes before he answered the phone.

"Hey, it's Haru. Who am I speaking to?" He asked. "It's Taehyung and the rest of y/n's boyfriends."

"Oh, hey. Wait- is something wrong? With y/n?" Haru asked. "Because I never expected you to call or text me unless something was wrong with my friend."

"No, nothing's wrong with y/n. The girl's sleeping," Namjoon told him. "We called because we needed some help."

"Hm, what could I help you with?"

"We want to ask y/n to move in with us. And we're planning on taking her out to a kind of fancy dinner and asking her there," Hoseok explained.

"OMG, really? You're going to ask y/n to move in with you guys?" Haru squealed. "Ah, fucking finally. The girl's at your place more than she is at hers. Even her roommate told her she should just move."

"Damn, we should've asked her sooner, right?" Jimin muttered. "No, at least you guys are asking now. Send me your location. I'll be there in ten to pick y/n and get her ready."

"Thanks, Haru." Jin sighed in relief.

"No need to thank me. I'll do anything for you guys as long as it has something to do with my bestie. See you in a bit."

And then the call ended.

"So, who's going to wake up y/n?" Jungkook asked.

"Definitely not you. You'll end up cuddling with the girl," Namjoon chuckled. "Same goes for you two," he said, pointing at Jimin and Hoseok.

"I'll do it," Yoongi said. "I'll go wake y/n up."

.

Yoongi looked at your sleeping figure with a smile on his face.

"Our sleeping beauty indeed," he chuckled before walking towards you and sitting on the bed.

He placed a hand on your head and stroked your hair. "I think you should wake up, princess."

"I thought I had an hour?" You groaned, turning to face him. "Why?"

"Haru's coming to pick you up in a bit. He's going to take you out. I think," he told you, causing you to frown. "He is? He rarely does."

"It's because we've asked him to, princess."

"Why? Do you guys have other plans for today?" You asked, slowly sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

"No, baby. We want to give you the chance to prepare for dinner tonight," he chuckled.

"Dinner? Tonight?" You asked, and he nodded before leaning in to give you a soft kiss on your lips..

"Yes, baby. We're going to go out to dinner tonight. Just the eight of us."