𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"How many times do I have to tell guys that it's my treat? Don't worry about it," you asked, entering the cafe. "You guys find a table to sit at, okay? I'll order some drinks."

After getting their orders, you went to the counter.

"Good Afternoon! What would you like to order?" The worker asked, flashing you a friendly smile. "Hi, could I get one iced americano? Uh, an iced latte, one cappuccino and an espresso too?"

"Sure! That'll be (something something)won." She told you, and you nodded before handing her your card.

"You're, uh, y/n, right?" She asked before handing you your card. "Uhm, yeah... how do you know that?"

"He talks about you. He talks about all his soulmates, actually. Jin has video called before. He took a couple screenshots and then showed them to me. He looked and sounded so in love that I never wish to see him like that again," the cashier said.

"Really?" You asked, and she hummed in response.

"I love my soulmates a lot, but I don't care about them as much as Jin does. I keep losing track of who's who. I only remember you since you're the only girl."

"Wait, you have multiple soulmates too?" The woman nodded again. "Yup. It's three of us. My two girlfriends and I," she said with a bright smile.

"Fuck. I should ask Jin for your number. I wish we could talk more, but a customer just walked in, okay?"

"That's cool, but what's your name?"

"Nari. Yoo Nari."

.

"Here you go, guys." You said, placing their drinks on the table before taking a seat.

"Thank you, y/n!" Sora said before picking up her iced americano and taking a sip. "Thank you!" Jayden said while Nam-kyu muttered his thank you.

"No problem. Anyway, tell me about yourselves!"

"I'll start. So my name is Yun Sora. I'm turning twenty soon. I've always loved art. So despite my parents' complaints, I took it as my first major. Business studies is my second. Just in case, the art thing doesn't work out."

"My name is-"

Jayden was cut off by the ringing of your phone. You whispered sorry before picking up the call and answering.

"Hello?" You sang into the phone.

"Hey, love. Where are you?" Taehyung asked. "I just got out of class and wanted to know if you'd like to chill? Maybe grab some food, too?" You smiled.

"I'd love to Taehyung, but I can't. I'm talking to the juniors who'll help me with the rest of my sculpture," you told him.

"Really? Oh, then let me leave you be. We can be together when you're done, okay? So call me."

"Okay," you sang before he ended the call.

"If you don't mind me asking... who was that?" Sora asked, and you smiled. "One of my soulmates."

"One of your soulmates? You have more than one soulmate?" Jayden asked, and you hummed in response. "How many? Three? Five?"

"Seven. I have seven soulmates."

The you before you met your soulmates would've been embarrassed to talk about the number you had.

You used to hide your wrists, but ever since Jimin and Yoongi talked to you, you've been feeling more open and proud of it. Who would want to hide the fact that they have seven beautiful soulmates?

"Seven? That's cool and so rare!" Sora said, and you chuckled. "I guess it is. Have any of you guys found your soulmates?"

"I have. My soulmate's name is Kea."

"Yeah, he talks about her all the time. The boy is sooooo in love with her. I'm friends with both of them. Whenever I hang out with Kea or Jayden, and the other isn't there, all they'll talk about is how they miss each other."

Jayden looked away and took a sip of his iced latte as a pink tint grew on his cheeks. "Shut up..."

"What about you, Nam-kyu? Have you found your soulmate or soulmates yet?"

He nodded. "I've found mine..." he said almost in a whisper, causing you to frown.

"Kyu here isn't big on talk, especially when it comes to soulmates, please don't ask him too much..." Jayden softly told you, and you nodded.

"Anyway, how old are you? I only know how old Sora is," you asked, hoping the topic would change.

"I'm twenty-one. I recently decided to make art one of my minors. I major in wildlife biology, by the way."

"Uh... I'm twenty-four. I was a music major until I was twenty one before I dropped out due to personal reasons. I then took a gap year before coming back and trying again. But instead of music, I decided to take art because I fell in love with it..." Nam-kyu explained, and you nodded.

"Alright! Now that we know more about each other... let's discuss the sculpture."

.

"Tae, don't you have a lecture in a couple of minutes?" Hoseok asked, running his fingers through his soulmate's hair.

The pair were sitting in the hangout spot. Hoseok was typing away on his laptop while his soulmate sat beside him and watched.

"I do, but my brain is too tired. It's not very important, so please," Taehyung whined. "You've been here with me for the past half an hour, my love."

"Is it wrong for me to be here with you?" He asked, causing Hoseok to chuckle. "When you're supposed to be in a lecture, yes!"

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his soulmate's body before resting his head on his shoulder.

"When do you think we'll be able to chill in here as the eight of us, hm? We also haven't been in here a while, and I mean the seven of us as the guys."

"Yeah, we haven't had the time to come here together in ages. I guess we've gotten busy," Hoseok told him.

"Hyung..." Taehyung whispered, turning his body to face his boyfriend. "Yes, love? I-"

Before he could finish, Taehyung wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed him, cutting him off.

His eyes widened before fluttering shut. Hoseok's hands made their way around his waist and pulled him close, almost pulling him into his lap.

Taehyung felt warm. A warm feeling would spread in his chest every time he kissed one of his soulmates. It was one of the reasons he loved to kiss them.

The kiss was tender. Hoseok's lips felt soft against his own. They were sweet from the now cold vanilla latte sitting on the table.

Pulling away but still remaining close together, Taehyung whispered an I love you. His boyfriend smiled before pecking his lips.

"Love you too, Tae."

—————————————————

a/n: i don't think i write interactions amongst the boys enough. think i'll do that more often lol.