𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Soo, between you two, who usually takes it in the ass?"

"y/n what the heck?" Jungkook asked as he laughed. "What? I'm curious," you huffed, folding your arms, and Taehyung shook his head, chuckling. "I'm surprised you can ask a kind of question like that so easily."

"Did you expect me to hesitate? I'm one of your soulmates. I need to know these things. For future and educational purposes, my dear."

"We're just surprised, we were having a normal conversation, and then you asked something like that." Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer.

The three of you were sitting in the empty hall you used as your hangout. Everyone who had lunch with you had slowly disappeared to their classes, leaving you alone.

So you decided to come and chill here since you were free. You were up to date with your literature assignments, and you had decided to take a break from working on your sculpture.

You thought you were spending your free time alone since Haru was in a lecture, and you still didn't know where Taehyung and Jungkook were.

But the pair that were missing from lunch walked in, and here you are. Sketching a character as you sat on Jungkook laps while he and Taehyung were talking behind you.

"My question still hasn't been answered. Who tops?" "Who do you think tops?" Taehyung asked, and you shrugged.

"Because you're older, basic and stereotypical, me would say you top. But I'm not basic and stereotypical, so I guess Jungkook. But no, I think you're both switches, and you alternate depending on, I don't know, who feels more dominant? I'm sorry, I'm still a virgin. Sex isn't my thing."

The males behind you chuckled. "We can take care of that if you let us, baby," Jungkook whispered in your ear, and your cheeks turned red. "Uh, how about no. At least, not anytime soon."

"So you'd let us fuck you up, hm?" Taehyung asked, and your mouth fell open. "No! I mean yes- wait, no! Oh my god!" They couldn't help but burst out laughing at your flustered state. "We're just teasing, y/n." "Or are we?" You let out a sigh, and they began laughing again.

"Just answer my damn question." You huffed. "You still wanna know?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes, and you nodded.

"The answer to your question is in a threesome with us. You'll find out that way or no way at all," Taehyung said, wiggling his eyebrows while Jungkook laughed at your bored expression.

"Jimin was right about you two being the horniest after him."

"He told you that?" Jungkook asked, and you hummed in response. "Oop, well, he's not wrong," Taehyung said, and the two burst out laughing again.

You tsked and paid attention to your drawing. Taehyung's and Jungkook's sense of humour was questionable. These two were laughing for a good five minutes before they fell silent.

"y/n, baby," Taehyung whispered as he inched his face closer to yours. "Hm?" you asked, not looking up from your sketchbook. "Can I have a kiss? It's been a while," he muttered to himself.

A small smile grew on your lips, and you turned your head to give him a quick peck on his lips. The second you pulled away, Taehyung brought his fingers to his lips, and his mouth hung open.

"Holy shit," he whispered with wide eyes. "What's wrong? Did you want some more, hm?" you asked, looking up from the paper and giving him a small smile.

"Is that even a question?" He asked before quickly pulling you in for a kiss. You smiled into the kiss. Taehyung was right. It had been a while since you had really done anything intimate with any of the boys.

Jungkook watched Taehyung lean into your hold with an amused expression on his face. He remembered how both he and Namjoon said they'd let you dominate them any day.

He remembers how Taehyung wouldn't shut up about how you had only kissed his cheeks, but that made him feel so weak.

Even though he had taken the lead with your first kiss, Namjoon said that for some reason, he was ready to go on his knees and do anything you wanted him to do.

Jungkook smiled as he watched visibly Taehyung struggle. Taehyung was gripping on the hem of his shirt so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. Even though he initiated the kiss, you were the one taking the lead.

With the way things were going, Jungkook knew Taehyung would be using him to relieve himself once you were gone.

Jungkook would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying the show. He would've let it continue, but he needed some attention too.

By slightly squeezing your side, he caused you to slowly pull away from Taehyung, who let out a soft moan. You looked at Jungkook with a raised brow, slightly panting due to the loss of breath.

Jungkook smiled before connecting his lips with yours.

Taehyung let out a sigh, running his fingers through his hair before his eyes moved to you and Jungkook. His eyes moved to Jungkook's hands that were slowly losing grip on your waist, causing him to crack a small smile.

He could tell that, slowly, Jungkook was experiencing whatever the fuck had happened to him.

It was as if you had cast a spell on him. Because Taehyung initiated the kiss thinking he'd have control, but nope, he lost it and gave in to the strong pull coming from you.

Taehyung wondered what it was. He wanted to know what was making him like this. When he was with his more dominating partners, he had never felt something like what he felt today.

Something felt off, but he didn't really care. The only thing occupying his mind was how hot a dominant you would look in his bed. <3

—————————————————

a/n: a little change ig lol, to the people who like smut, this is the most you're going to get. 

i tried my best to write something 'hot'  for once lmao, cringed the time i was typing. i'm sooo sorry if it made you cringe you too 😭