𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Jungkook would be lying to himself if he didn't feel nervous. His soulmates sitting at the table knew how he was feeling. They could feel it. "I can't help but feel nervous too," Jin said as he watched Jungkook silently follow the boy y/n sent. "Me too, what if she gets mad at us, knowing that we were together without her..." Jimin said, tears brimming in his eyes.

Jimin was probably the most sensitive out of the. Negative emotions were a no for him. He wanted nothing more than happiness for his soulmates.

"Don't cry, Jimin," Namjoon said, whipping the younger boys cheeks. "I'm sure she won't be mad... it's not something we could control after all."

"But they why would she want to Jungkook only. I'm sure by now she knows about the rest of us," he said, and Namjoon let out a sigh, pulling Jimin into his embrace.

"She's probably shy, Jimin," Jin chimed in. "She probably wants to get comfortable around us one by one. Jungkook did meet her first, so that's why y/n probably decided to start with him. She still hasn't felt the spark with us yet. It would be too overwhelming for her to feel it at once," he explained. "Jin's right Minnie," Yoongi said.

 "She just needs time. You'll have her in your arms soon. We'll have her in our arms soon." 

"I'm Jungkook happy was the one to find her," Taehyung said. "Why's that, hm?" Hoseok asked, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair. "Well, he's the youngest. He's always wanted to protect someone, not that he doesn't protect us. I mean having the protective feeling you have for someone younger. Stuff like that, you know?"

"I know what you mean, Tae," Hoseok said.

.

"Are you nervous?"

Haru asked Jungkook, who nodded. "Yeah, I guess..." he mumbled. "Try to be less nervous for her. y/n is probably feeling more anxious than you are." Jungkook only nodded. 

"y/n, babes," Haru said once you were in sight. You froze, knowing that Jungkook was with him. "I literally brought your man and shi. There's no way you're going to be a statue now that he's here." Haru said, and you turned red in embarrassment. "Jungkook, take a seat next to her," "Next to her...?" Jungkook asked, and Haru rolled his eyes. "You're her soulmate, right?" Haru asked. Jungkook slowly nodded. "Then sit next to her, you idiot."

Once Jungkook was seated next to his soulmate, Haru cooed at the sight of his best friend's stiff body. "Gosh, you two are so awkward it's literally so cute." "Okay, before your next lecture, I'm going to need you to kiss or something." "Haru!" you exclaimed. "What?" "How could you say that!" your cheeks felt hot. In fact, your entire body was feeling hot. "What do you mean? Soulmates are supposed to be all over each other, even if they just met!" He exclaimed. 

You looked at Jungkook, who was beet red. "I'm sorry about him," you apologised, and Jungkook quickly shook his head. "It's okay," he chuckled. You couldn't help but feel warm hearing his laugh. "Finally! This is my cue to leave you two love birds. y/n ~ I need the details later, sweetie." Haru said before blowing you a kiss and leaving with his backpack and tray."I'm sorry about him! He has the tendency of doing things like that. I swear he normally-" "It's okay, love." You stopped blabbering, turning red at the sudden nickname. Haru called you that sometimes but hearing it from him felt way different. Jungkook smiled. You were so cute. 

"You look cute when you're flustered," he said. Jungkook didn't know where he got the sudden boldness from. A few minutes ago, his face was red too. "y/n.." he said, and you hummed in response, looking at him. " Why don't we leave the cafeteria for a bit... I wanna go somewhere quieter," he said. Jungkook was craving to have you in his arms, but he wasn't going to let that happen here. "Okay..."

.

You quietly followed Jungkook, admiring him from the back. He was beautiful, even from the back. His messy hair, the earrings that hung from his ear, the tattoos that covered his arm. Everything about him was perfect. "Here, this lecture is never used, and the professor who's supposed to teach using this hall doesn't teach here anymore. So the boys and I sometimes use this as our hangout... when we wanna be alone."

Jungkook gestured you to walk in. Once you stepped inside, Jungkook closed the door behind you. You quietly stood in the front of the hall. Jungkook gently took your hand in his, catching you by surprise. "Come with me. Sitting at the back is better." You glanced at your hand in his. His hand was big and warm. Jungkook led you to the back of the lecture room. He secretly smiled when he felt your hold on his hand tighten.

"Here, we keep blankets and stuff in here for whenever we chill in here." Jungkook sat down and gently pulled you into the seat next to you. Not letting go of your hand. "Tell me about yourself, y/n." "Well, I major in Art and Literature, so I'm always reading or drawing..." you began. Jungkook carefully listened to everything you told him. 

From your likes and dislikes, the things you liked to do in your free time, your habits... everything. When you suddenly stopped talking, Jungkook frowned. "Why'd you stop?" he asked, and you looked at your lap. "I felt like I was talking too much. Sorry if I was boring you." Jungkook's frown deepened. "y/n... you're not boring me, and you'll never bore me. You told me so much about yourself, but I know there's still a lot I need to know. A lot I want to know,"

 Jungkook gently squeezed your hand. "Look at me, y/n." Once your eyes met his, Jungkook felt like he couldn't hold back anymore. He needed to feel your lips against his. He needed to feel your body against his. "I'll never get tired or bored of listening to your voice." Jungkook felt himself leaning closer to you. The space between you two growing small. Jungkook could almost feel your breath against his lips. 

"Can I?" he whispered, your lips barely touching his. You nodded, giving him the permission he needed. Jungkook wasted no time and pulled you into a sweet kiss. 

He hummed in satisfaction, enjoying the feeling of your lips against his. He slid his free hand around your waist and pulled your body closer to his.

—————————————————

a/n: one down, six more to go ~~~

word count - 1103