𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

a/n: i know some of you guys wanted to see a pic of y/n's final look but i would like you to come up with one yourselves with the /poor/ description given. 

this is because we all have different tastes. (and i couldn't find anything that matched the picture in my head online lol)

and for the guys... i imagined them wearing the suits they wore at the 2021 amas red carpet lol

now on to the story ^^

———— ,

"All right, pretty babe, are you ready to see yourself?" Haru asked once he was done fixing your hair. "And can I just say I did such a good job? Even my gay ass wouldn't mind having you tonight..."

"You're sure not exaggerating?" You asked, causing him to chuckle. "Maybe a little... but you do look fucking sexy!"

"Just look at yourself, babe!" He said before turning the chair to face the mirror. And once you saw yourself, your mouth fell open in surprise.

"Haru..."

"Stand up so you can see the entire fit!" He squealed, helping you up. "It's so nice to see you dress up for once, y/n."

And you couldn't help but agree. Everything about the dress was perfect.

You thought a red dress would be the most suitable, but you kinda understood why your best friend decided to put you in a black one instead.

The dress was the perfect length and the gold heels matched perfectly too.

"Wow... What do you think the boys will think?"

"Those guys think you look perfect in anything. They'll be shocked since they normally see you with your hair tied up and in those damn gigantic overalls," Haru chuckled.

"Anyway, have you mentally prepared yourself for what's happening after dinner? I'm already imagining it going down-"

"Haru!"

"Jimin passionately kissing you against the wall as he tries to unzip your dress. Or him using one hand to unhook your bra. Oh, what about you being too impatient and rushing to undo his pants-"

"Oh my God. Oh my God..." You chanted, covering your ears and causing him to laugh. "Because of you, I doubt I'll be able to look at Jimin tonight. Lord, take me now."

"Looks like someone's getting excited. You look flustered," your best friend teased.

"How do people even have sex...?" You muttered, causing Haru to gasp.

"You plan on having sex, but you don't even know how? Did you not attend any of your sex ed classes?" He asked.

"No, no... I know how people have sex, but I want to know... how. What do people do to indicate or decide they want to intertwine? In the middle of making out, do you whisper to them? Or do you just straight up tell them: 'Hey, I'm horny. Let's pleasure each other.' I want to know that kind of stuff."

You told him, and he laughed. "Girl, I'd say it depends. Some people just decide they want to take things further, while others will randomly tell their partners they want sex."

"Seungmin and I started off by making out, and then somehow we landed with his dick in my ass." Haru chuckled before glancing at the clock on the wall.

"I honestly wonder how you're going to get dirty tonight, but that is the least of my worries. Your boyfriends will be here anytime from now, so calm those hormones."

And Haru was right.

Your soulmates were outside of his place, sitting in the car and deciding to come up and get you as all seven of them or just send one or two.