𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

"It still surprises me that Mingyu changed his name to Namkyu because of that excuse of a soulmate of his," Sora muttered, sanding the sculpture.

"I'm thinking of changing it back since I no longer have to hide from Lia and y/n's soulmates. I don't think it'll be easy," Mingyu sighed.

"Can't you tell them why you want to change it back? That it was because of your psychotic ex-soulmate?" Jayden asked.

"I don't think it'll work. I moved away willingly, after all. A mistake I didn't think I'd regret yet, here I am." Mingyu bitterly chuckled, and you couldn't help but feel bad.

You and Haru split ways after eating since he had to attend a lecture.

Now you were with your three friends, getting closer to completing the sculpture.

"Anyway, let's not talk about that now. Let's talk about happier things. The sculpture is almost done, and I have to say, it's looking amazing!" Mingyu smiled.

"Right! I can't believe you were able to think of this y/n," Sora said. "I was intrigued by what the end result would be. That's why I decided to join you."

"Thanks. The idea seemed insane to me too, and I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but your help made it possible," you smiled. "Thanks for everything, guys."

"No, thank you, y/n. I gained a friend working with you and realised how creative people can be," Mingyu told you. "And you know the rest..."

"Once we finish the sculpture, how about I buy dinner for everyone? Since we weren't able to yesterday," Jayden asked.

"I'll let you pay... but only if you invite Kea. I want to meet the soulmate you kept running off to," you said.

"Of course!"

You felt a buzz from your back pocket and pulled out your phone. "Oh shit, I have a lecture to attend. I completely forgot!"

"It's okay. We can finish this bit, and then we'll pack this stuff away. When we're done," Sora told you.

"Are you sure?" You asked, and they nodded. "Yeah. Run before you're late. We've got this," Jayden smiled.

"Thank you, guys," you breathed as you packed your backpack. "See you tomorrow!!"

.

"You all know you have an exam in two weeks. I hope you've been studying," your lecturer said.

"I'm not in the mood to put new information into your brains, so today, Professor Nam and I have decided to join classes," your lecturer said.

"Join classes? That's possible," you heard a student ask. "And doesn't Professor Nam work with ceramics?"

"Today, you'll be doing pottery! You'll be paired with someone taking the ceramics course, and the two of you will make anything of your choice. Once you're done making it, you'll paint it too."

"Professor, Tak! Are we going to work in here?" A student asked, and your lecturer shook her head. "No. We'll go to the main art hall now. Professor Nam and her students are waiting."

Once your lecturer finished talking, you all moved to the main art hall.

"I don't know if working with sculptures should make this easier," a girl whispered as she looked around. "I don't make my sculptures on a moving platform and shit..."

"Alright. Pottery can be tricky, but it's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. My students will help you, so don't worry!" Professor Nam smiled. "Let me pair you up."

You looked around as she began to read names.

There were tables that almost looked like benches. And on them were what looked like an apron, a potter's wheel with a lump of clay, and tools for pottery.