𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

You frowned but decided not to let it bother you. These boys have been together themselves more than they've been with you.

Dinner was relatively smooth. You mostly talked with the boys, allowing Haru and Seungmin to bond, but you would talk to them when you immediately fell out of place.

The boys would sometimes talk about things you didn't quite understand. Whenever an inside joke would be said, you'd awkwardly laugh along as if you understood, or you'd silently eat as you listened.

You wanted them to talk about something you'd understand, or at least a topic everyone was comfortable with, but you didn't say anything.

The boys were with each other longer than they've been with you. And although you easily fitted right in the first time you hung out as a whole, there were still going to be times where you didn't or wouldn't.

Haru watched you with worry in his eyes. The slight discomfort you were feeling was obvious, to him at least, and knowing you, he knew you weren't going to say anything to the boys.

"I'm going to go the bathroom for a bit. y/n?" He said, getting up from his chair and indicating that he wanted you to come with him. "Yeah, I need to go too," you told Seungmin and your soulmates, getting from your seat as well.

"That's okay. We'll be right here," Namjoon said, flashing you a soft smile before turning to continue his conversation with Seungmin.

Haru placed his hand in yours and gently pulled you away from the table, making his way towards the bathrooms.

"Love, are you okay?" Haru asked when the two of you were out of the boys' sight. "Um, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

Haru shook his head before placing both his hands on your cheeks and bringing your face close to his. "I know you too well, y/n. Lying to me will be pointless."

You let out a sigh before shaking your head. "I'm fine, Haru. Really I am. It's just- I feel a little out of place. The boys know so much about each other and have many memories together. So when they talk about it, I can't help but feel like I don't know. And I know I only met them recently, but..." you trailed.

"You should really talk to them, y/n. These boys are your soulmates, after all. Tell them that you don't get it, or ask them to talk about something that you can talk about too. If you don't feel comfortable doing that because of Seung's and I's presence, you can ask them after so that future dates don't go like this."

"I know what you're thinking right now. Don't you dare think that you don't belong with those guys, y/n. Don't you dare think that your relationship isn't going to work out either. It has to work out. Why? Because you're each other's soulmates. You don't belong with anyone else but them, and they will never be complete or content without you. Give it time, y/n. Or just talk with them. Communication is important. Especially in a relationship like yours."

You hummed in response and closed your eyes as Haru placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. You were grateful to have Haru as your best friend. He knew you inside and out.

"Let's go back, yea? Don't want Seungmin to think I was taking a dump or something," you chuckled before nodding.

The two of you made your way back to your table with your soulmates. "Should we order some dessert?" You asked, taking your seat.

"Yeah, but not here. I wanna go to an ice cream parlour or something." Jimin said. "Yeah, let's go to an ice cream parlour," Seungmin agreed.

-

"Thank you," you thanked the worker who handed you your vanilla cone. "You're welcome," she said, flashing you a smile. You were about to walk away and join the boys, but she stopped you.

"You look familiar, by the way. Are you y/n?" She asked, causing you to frown but nodded either way. "Yeah, do you know me?"

"Not really, but we've talked. I was one of Chaewon's one night stands. Well, I was supposed to be." Your eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, Wendy?" You asked, and she let out a soft chuckle before nodding. "That's me."

You remembered Wendy. The day you saw her, you thought she was a male because of her rather then masculine appearance. And Chaewon thought so too. She swore she was straight and made herself come off as some homophobe because she was very against same-sex relationships.

You remember hearing Chaewon scream at Wendy, telling her to get out after she had accidentally squeezed Wendy's boob while they were making out.

"After she kicked you out, Chaewon cried over how she kissed a girl. She even brushed her teeth for about ten minutes," you told her, remembering how she almost finished her bottle of mouthwash.

"Damn, that hurts. I accepted my soulmate to accept me with open arms, but instead, Chaewon goes and deep cleanse her mouth after kissing me as if I was some sort of germ."

Your eyes widened in shock, and your mouth fell open.

"Chaewon is your soulmate? You're joking, right?" You asked and let out a sigh as she shook her head. "I wish I was."

You couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Her soulmate was a girl who, for one, didn't believe in the soulmates. She was paired with someone who was slightly homophobic and swore she was straight.

"I'm so sorry-" "y/n?" you turned to see Hoseok. "What's taking so long?" He asked, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Oh, sorry, I was talking to Wendy." He turned to look at the girl who flashed him a smile. "You know her?"

"Not really, but I want to. Let me not keep you with me any longer, y/n. Let me give you my number, we can talk later, hm?" 

"Yeah! Let's do that!" You handed her your phone, and she typed in her number.

"Text me whenever you can, y/n," she winked before giving you your phone and walking to the back. You looked at your phone and stared at the new contact with a soft smile on your face.

Wendy ;)

"Let's go. Seungmin and Haru are taking selfies, and Jimin's talking about our first summer trip," Hoseok told you, and your smile slowly faded.