𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

As Taehyung made his way to his apartment, a huge smile spread across his face.

In the back of his phone case was your picture. Once you got off the bus, Taehyung took out the file he slipped your photos into and began to look for his favourite.

He chose one where your tongue was sticking out, and you were holding up two peace signs. Unlike the other funny pictures he had taken, he chose this one because it was cute.

Because Taehyung was always on his phone, he thought it wouldn't take long for them to see the new audition on his phone case.

He unlocked the door and walked in. "I'm home!" he called as he took off his shoes. He walked into the living room to see 4 of his soulmates cuddled on the couch, watching tv.

"You're home," Hoseok said, smiling at him. "Yup. Where's Yoongi and Jimin?" He asked as he took a seat on the couch, dropping his backpack by his feet.

"Yoongi's still on campus, practising his upcoming recital, and Jimin is also still at school, practising with some of his classmates."

"Did you take some pictures, baby?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung hummed in response. "What did you take pictures of today?" Namjoon asked, and a smile grew on Taehyung's face.

"Something I've never taken before," he said, causing his soulmates to raise a brow. "You seem really happy about it. What did you take pictures of?" Jin asked, and Taehyung tried to prevent his smile from growing, but he was miserably failing.

"I want you guys to figure that out," he said with a giggle. "Hmmm, is it something you've always wanted to take a picture of? And today was the chance you finally got to take some of it?" Hoseok started guessing.

"Did you get a picture of that butterfly you were hoping to find?" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know."

As his soulmates continued to guess, Taehyung slowly brought his phone up to face and opened his camera, acting as if he was about to take a selfie. Exposing the back of his phone.

"It's honestly not that hard." He said. Namjoon's eyes slowly moved from Taehyung to the new edition on the back of his phone. Although he was far and couldn't quite make out the picture, he could tell it was something he hadn't seen.

"In your phone case, is that a new picture?" Taehyung's smile widened as he began to nod. "Is that... y/n?" Jungkook asked once he leaned in to get a better look.

"Oh my gosh, it is!" By now, Jin had gotten up from his position on the couch. "And it seems like he met her today because she's wearing the same clothes she was in when I called her."

"Taehyung baby, did you meet y/n?" Hoseok asked. "Who met y/n?" They all turned to see Jimin and Yoongi walk in. "Taehyung did, and it looks like he even got photos of her." Namjoon said, and Jimin was quick to rush to see.

"Why don't you tell us how? I wanna know everything!"

Taehyung was resting in Jimin's arms as he told his soulmates everything. The two soulmates who hadn't met you couldn't wait to meet you. The way each of their other soulmates talked about you with a big smile on their face and a sparkle in their eyes, they couldn't wait to be able to talk about you like that.

When Namjoon found out you majored in literature, he wanted then more than to spend an entire day reading with you. He wanted to tell you about his favourite books and even get to know some of yours.

Hoseok thought up a bunch of different scenarios you'd meet him in. You literally bump into him while walking to your next lecture or even while walking on the street. He could meet while he's out buying coffee. He could meet you through the others.

Whatever way you'd meet wasn't his main focus. It was when he'd be able to meet you. Hoseok didn't show it much, but he was slightly envious of the ones who had already gotten to hug and kiss you.

The way his soulmates talked about you made him even more eager to meet you.

All seven of them couldn't wait until you had met all of them. The boys couldn't wait until you'd be comfortable enough to spend time with all of them as a whole.

Unbeknownst to them, it seems like you couldn't wait either.

"Omg, you're making me so jealous," Haru said, and you couldn't help but giggle. You were lying in bed on the phone with him as you told him about your day.

"Anyway, how many more of your soulmates do you have left to interact with?" You looked at your wrist. "I've met five of them already, so it's just two left."

You only have two more left to meet, and honestly, you couldn't wait. Remembering the day Yoongi and Jimin had told you about everyone, you had figured out who was left.

Namjoon and Hoseok.

Namjoon majors in literature too, but you've never seen him or heard his name during your lectures. You assumed his lectures were in the afternoon. Knowing that one of your soulmates was a bookworm like you made you happy. Maybe one day you can read with him and discuss books over a cup of coffee.

You've always had an interest in dance but never took it seriously as you wanted to focus on your art and literature. Maybe Hoseok and even Jimin would be able to teach you how to dance.

You decided that you'd try and spend the two weeks bonding with your remaining soulmates. You'd study in the library a lot, hoping to bump into Namjoon, and you'd go to the dance practice rooms and watch people dance in the hope to see Hoseok.

You were going to make it your mission to find those two, bond with them so that you can be with all seven of your soulmates as soon as possible.