𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

The sudden kiss took you by surprise, but it didn't stop you from responding to it. Hoseok's hands were tightly gripped around your waist as he deepened the kiss. You placed a hand on his cheek, almost pulling his face closer as if it weren't close enough.

Warmth spread in his chest, and he felt butterflies in his stomach. The second his lips came into contact with yours, the subtle feeling of something missing from his life instantly disappeared. He felt whole, and it was at that moment that he knew that they were complete.

Hoseok sighed in content, whispering something you weren't quite able to make out, but you didn't care. You were too focused on the feeling of his lips moving in sync with yours to worry about what he could've said.

You were so focused on each other that you didn't realise a person was standing by the door with a smug look on their face.

"Thank you for completing us, y/n," Hoseok whispered against your lips before placing a short kiss on your lips.

The two of you finally pulled apart but kept a small distance between you. Hoseok's hands hadn't left your waist, and your faces were still close together.

"Awe, I was enjoying the show."

You turned to look at the door through the mirror, gasping in surprise. "This is the second time I've walked in on you kissing one of us, y/n."

"What a way to ruin the moment, Minnie." Jimin only laughed before making his way towards the two of you. "Hey, baby," Jimin greeted as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead. "Hi."

"Hello, my love." He greeted Hoseok, who playfully rolled his eyes. "What brings you here, Jimin?" Jimin scoffed, folding his arms over his chest. "What do you mean what brings me here? This is one of the dance practice rooms, Hobi. And I'm a dancer."

"Couldn't you just let me have my moment with y/n?" He whined, and Jimin chuckled. "Hey, at least I was kind enough to let you finish making out. You guys have plenty of time to stare into each other's eyes later."

"Now-" Jimin suddenly wrapped his arms around your shoulder, bringing his face close to yours. "Can I have my kiss?" "Jimin." Jimin rolled his eyes and moved away, looking at his other soulmate.

"What? Do you want one too?" "No- I mean yea, but not right now! Right now, I want to focus on y/n." "But that's exactly what I was going to do! I was about to shower her with kisses."

"Jimin, I said I, not we. You've had the chance to have her all to yourself so let me. And when did you become so hungry for kisses?"

Jimin shrugged, bringing his face close to your again. "Ever since I met her. She makes me hungry for them." He whispered before winking and placing a kiss on your lips.

Hoseok whined. "Really? Jimin?" Jimin eventually pulled away. "Can you really blame me, hyung? I've been waiting years to be with her. We all have. Allow me to kiss her. I haven't seen her in days."

You stood between the two males, barely being able to hold your composure. You felt hot standing in between them, and the closeness of their bodies and Hobi's hands that were still on your waist wasn't making you feel any better.

It seemed like the two noticed your flustered state as they began to chuckle. "You're going to have to get used to this, y/n. Right now, it's just the two of us but remember there's five more."

If your face wasn't red before, it definitely was now.

-

You and Hoseok left the room because Jimin had juniors coming to practice with him.

You decided to go to the small practice room and continue to learn the short choreography Hoseok was teaching you earlier, but not much dancing took place.

Hoseok would be too busy kissing you whenever he'd help you get into position. Or he'd be too busy laughing when you made jokes about how fast he was moving or when you imitated how he looked. The dance lessons were eventually forgotten, and the two of you decided to get to know each other.

The two of you were sitting in the corner of the practice room. You were resting your head on Hoseok's lap while he ran his fingers through your hair, telling you almost everything about himself.

You also decided to tell him about yourself, even if he had already heard about you from the others. Regardless of whether he did or not (which he definitely did), he listened carefully, the smile on his face never falling.

"Do you need to work on your sculpture?" He asked, and you shook your head. "No, I've decided to put it aside for a week or two. There's still a lot of time before submission, so the mini-break won't affect its progress.

"It's almost seven. We should go home. Should I drop you off at your place... or do you wanna come over to ours?"

Hoseok hoped you'd say you wanted to visit their apartment. He wanted you to get used to being with all of them as soon as possible. So why not in the place they'd all be comfortable?

You wouldn't have to worry about random students walking in on you. And the boys could get you familiar with the way things worked around the house so that you wouldn't have to adjust much when you eventually decided to move in.

He wanted you to move in, but he wasn't going to ask you any time now. He needed to discuss with the boys first to find out when they'd pop the question. Although Hoseok wanted you to live with them as soon as possible. He wanted to see you first thing in the morning every day, but he knew he needed to take things slow. He hadn't even told you he loved you yet.

You looked up at Hoseok, seeing a soft smile on his face as he waited for your answer. You had already spent time with them individually. And you had spent time with Yoongi and Jimin together, and Taehyung and Jungkook. There was no reason for you not to spend time with them as a whole.

"I don't mind going over to your place." 

complete || ot7 x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara