𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

Jimin was dancing. He gracefully moved to the song's rhythm and put all of his distress into the choreography. Foot forward. Back. And forward again. He didn't remember the last time he danced like this. The last time he danced to relieve himself of his stress.

You accepted me

Without you, I am nothing

After the dawn, two of us

Jimin slowly raised his arms as if he was reaching for something before they dropped quicker than they were raised. Drag and step. Drag and Step. One step forward. Back. Forward again.

I remember back then

We burned up the last of my teen's

Yes, the days when we couldn't see an inch in front of us

We laughed, we cried.

He looked at his reflection before he gripped his hair with his hands, gripping on the strands before they dropped to his sides.

The sound of his fast footsteps on the wooden floor filled the room as he moved from one side of the room to another. He looked at himself in the mirror before he closed his eyes and did a passe chug hop step.

Yeah, yeah, I remember back then

When I was fed up and lost

Back then when I fell into a pit of despair

Even when I pushed you away

Even when I resented meeting you

As the song intensified, so did his moves.

Jimin moved around the room doing barrel jumps. The male spun around before soaring into the air. He tightly shut his eyes as he grounded and let out a soft sigh as he skidded to a breathless halt.

A tear fell from his eye as the song came to an end, and he tried to catch his breath.

"Fuck you, Min Yoongi, for making such a song," Jimin cursed before walking to the corner where the rest of his stuff lay. He sat down and brought his knees to his chest as he looked at himself through the reflection. He let out a sigh as tears began to roll down his cheeks.

"I hate feeling like this."

.

"Make sure this assignment is done by the 20th. That's all for today," the professor said.

"So uh, when do you think we can start with this?" Jimin let out a sigh and shrugged. "I don't know. I have no classes for the rest of the day, so I don't mind starting now."

"I have a Chemistry lecture in two hours, so I guess we can start on it now."

Jimin closed his laptop before he began to pack his books. "Why don't we go work in the library? We'll probably be able to find some resources there," he asked, and the person nodded. "Sure, we can do that."

"What was your name again? I didn't quite catch it."

"Oh sorry, my name is Sohee, Kang Sohee. Nice to meet you," the girl introduced herself, extending her hand. Jimin gave her a small smile before taking her hand and shaking it.

"Jimin, Park Jimin."

.

"So you dance? That's so cool!" The girl said. "Yeah, I almost did Major in it, but I decided to take it as a minor instead," he told her, looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh, didn't you say it's one of your majors? And that Animal Science and Wildlife Bio, are your first?"

"Did I? Whoops, I meant to say it's a minor. DI think it'd be too much work for me to have three majors."