𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

a/n: before we get into this chapter, i just wanted to thank you for over 200 reads! it's not much, i know but i'm grateful that there's people interested in this lol. (because it's a poly fic, i thought people would find it weird.) 

a/n (updated): okay so when i had started to write this chapter i was at like 250 something reads. now i'm publishing it and it just reached 300! thank you so much for 300 reads and i'll try update more often <3

 i'm sorry for taking long to update, school's been keeping me busy and i have my final exams in three weeks :(

.

"Mom," you said in disbelief. "Yes, sweetie?" she asked. You slapped your hand over your mouth before removing it to whisper: "I met one of my soulmates."

Your mother let out a laugh. "I know, baby. I figured that out before you," she said.

You couldn't believe it. You didn't think you'd ever meet any of your soulmates. The chance of anyone finding their soulmate was rare. You were lucky to be able to find one.

"Mom," you said again, this time your mother hummed in response. "What about the other six?" you ask, remembering you still had six. "You should discuss that with your soulmate, sweetie. Maybe he has met some of the others already," she said. and you nodded even though she couldn't see you. "Okay, next time I see him, I'll ask him."

.

(strong language up ahead!)

"Bitch, no fucking way," Haru said. "No wonder I have a bit of a potty mouth. It's because I hang out with you," you mumble. "Hey, I heard that," he said, and you rolled your eyes.

"But, like for real. You're like so lucky you were able to find one of your soulmates," Haru said. You slightly rolled up your wrist to look at the initial.

JJK

"Whoever the fuck, KSM is better come along and pick my gay ass up already," he said, and you raised your eyebrow. "What's if it's a girl?" You ask, and he dramatically gasped. "Oh, then God help me because I can't date a girl." "I'm gonna have to quote Playboi Carti: "She my best friend, yea we not a couple" all the time or something," he said, causing you to laugh.

Haru noticed that you hadn't taken your eyes off the initials and decided to change the subject. Finding your life more interesting than his.

"So, like, when do you think you're going to see him again?" Haru asks, causing you to roll your sleep back down, and you shrugged. "All I know is that we have an art lecture together," you said, taking a bite of your lunch.

"That's literally all you know about him? Like no names or anything like that?" He said with a frown. "I expected better from you," he playfully shook his head with a tsk.

"I have his name," you said after swallowing your food. "Really?" you nodded, taking a sip of your juice this time. Haru made a face similar to the Lenny face causing you to eye him weirdly.

"What?" you asked. "What's his name?" Haru asked, dragging the 'name part'. "Jeon Jungkook," you said. "Jeon Jungkook?" Haru asked, and you nodded.

"Where have I heard that name before," he mumbled. Haru placed his finger on his chin, trying to remember where he had heard that name before.

"Why did I have to become friends with such a dramatic guy," you asked yourself as you watched him close his eyes and press his finger into the side of his head.

"Aha!" He exclaimed, taking you by surprise. "What is it this time?" You asked. "I remember now, Jeon Jungkook majors in criminology. I've heard his name during register. He's also one of the guys in that big poly soulmate group we were" Haru suddenly cut himself off, widening his eyes.

"y/n, Oh my gosh," he said. You raised your brow. "What?" you asked probably for the fifth time today. "Jeon Jungkook is part of that big poly soulmate group we were talking about yesterday," he said, and you looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah, and what about?" "Oh my Gawd, bitch, why are you so fucking slow?" he said. "y/n, listen carefully. Jeon Jungkook is part of the school's famous polyamory relationship, okay?" he said, and you nodded. "The same polyamory relationship. The same polyamorous relationship that was missing one soulmate." He said to you, and you nodded once again, this time going over everything he just said.

As you were processing everything he had just said, your eyes began to widen in realisation. You slapped your hand over your mouth.

"Oh my gosh, Haru," you said, and he gave you a look that said: "finally, you realise what I meant."

You glanced at the table where the seven men who were apparently now your soulmates were sitting yesterday to check if they were seated there today. And they were.

"Haru, what should I do?" you asked, and he shrugged. "I don't know. You're the one in a situation with seven soulmates. Not me," he said, and you rolled your eyes. "I'm being serious."

"Go talk to Jungkook. Go to their table now, ask to speak to Jungkook privately and tell him everything you've figured out," He said, and your eyes widened.

"I can't do that!" You exclaimed. "Then you shouldn't have asked me," he said, shrugging his shoulders and take a sip of your juice. "Hey, that's mine," you said, and he sassily rolled his eyes. "I know. That's why I drank from it, duh!"

"Haru." You said, and your friend looked at you with an annoyed expression on his face. "Yes?" "Could you please go and call Jungkook over here? I'm too shy to go there. That means I'll have to face all of them at once, and I don't think I'll be able to breathe." you said, and he let out a sigh.

"Fine, only because you're like the only person who deals with my fat ass," he said before getting up and making his way to the table your soulmates were seated at.

Haru reached the tabled and stood at the hand, banging his hand on the table to catch the soulmates' attention.

"Okay, so I was sent here to get Jungkook, but I don't know which of you fine mother fuckers is Jungkook. So like could Jungkook, please reveal himself," he said.

The boys eyed him weirdly. Wondering why someone was disturbing the lunch. "I'm Jungkook," Jungkook said. "Great, follow me!" Haru said. "He's not going anyway until you tell us who's calling him and where you're taking him," Yoongi said, protectively wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist.

"Damn, daddy chill. The person who wants to speak to Jungkook is y/n. And I'm just taking him to the table she's sitting at," Haru said, rolling his eyes.

"y/n's want's to speak to me?" Jungkook asked at the mention of his soulmate's name. The others were looking at Haru with their eyes slightly wide open.

"Well, isn't that what I said?" Haru said. "Oh, yea, you did. Uh, okay, I'll come." Jungkook hesitantly said.

He looked at Yoongi, indicating that he needed to be let free so that he would be able to go and talk to their soulmate. Yoongi slowly loosened his grip around the younger's waist and let go. Jungkook placed a quick peck on his hyung's lips before getting up and facing the rest.

"I'll be back," he said before jumping over the chair and making his way to Haru.

"Take me to where y/n's sitting"

—————————————————

a/n: i'm obsessed with Haru's character lmao, sorry he has a potty mouth. anyway, y/n and the boys are gonna start interacting. whoop ! whoop ! 

word count - 1165