𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Jungkook hesitantly disconnected his lips from yours. He didn't want to stop, but he knew the two of you needed to talk about your soulmates.

His arm was still around your waist, keeping your body close to his. "I'm so happy I was the first," he whispered against your lips. You blushed as you realised Jungkook was your first kiss in general. Sure he was the first soulmate to be intimate with you. He was also the first person you've ever been with like this.

"Oh yea, the others..." you spoke, remembering that you had six other soulmates. Jungkook pecked your lips, catching you by surprise. "Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to faint," you said, causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"Why's that, hmm?" "Well, if the other's are going to be like this, I'm definitely gonna faint," you giggled. Jungkook smiled. He was so glad you were already thinking about the others. He pulled you into another kiss. You smiled into the kiss, humming in satisfaction.

.

"When do you think you'll be ready to be with the others?" Jungkook asked as the two of you walked through the large halls, hand in hand. "Actually, I'm ready now, but I want to spend one on one time before suddenly spending time with you as a whole."

Jungkook nodded. "Do you have a class now?" "Yeah, I need to work on my sculpture. The professor's checking our progress today," you explained.

Jungkook nodded and walked you to your class. "Here, we're working in here," you said, stopping in front of a large door. "Alright, I'm going to find the boys. You have my number so text me when you're done. In fact, I'll give you one of the other numbers' instead. That things between all of us can progress. Is that okay?" he asked, worried he was moving too quickly. "It's perfect."

"That's good. I'll be off now." Jungkook bent down to your height and placed a quick peck cheek.

You smiled and waved as you watched your soulmate disappear amongst the other students.

.

"How was it? Does she know about us? Is she okay being with all of us?" Jimin aid, bombarding the poor younger with a bunch of questions. "Relax, Jimin. Jungkook hasn't even said anything. Give him a chance."

"Poor Jimin has been restless ever since you left the cafeteria with y/n," Yoongi said with a chuckle, causing Jimin to pout. "I can't help it!"

"Come here, Jungkook," Taehyng said, gesturing Jungkook to come to him. "Hyung..." Jungkook softly whined as Taehyung pulled him into his embrace. "I missed you," Taehyung mumbled before placing his lips on Jungkook's.

Jungkook deepened the kiss, tangling his fingers in his soulmates hair. Taehyung smiled, pulling the boy closer to his body. Before things could escalate, Taehyung disconnected their kiss and wiped the boy's lips. "Your lips taste different." He mentioned. "Did you get a new lip balm?" He asked, and Jungkook shook his head, blushing as he remembered why.

"I, um, y/n and I kissed," he suddenly confessed, catching the boys by surprise. "Already?" Namjoon asked, and Jin scoffed, slapping the back of his head, causing Namjoon to wince. "What do you mean already? When you first met me, you kissed me on the spot!"

"That's good news, Kook," Yoongi said, averting the attention back to Jungkook.

Jungkook told his soulmates everything from the moment he left their table and the moment he came back. "When did you get so bold, Kookie?" Hoseok asked, causing him to blush. "It's only because you guys make me so shy!" He whined, and they all chuckled.

Jungkook was happy. Being with the six of them always made him happy. And he felt he was going to be even happier now that y/n was in the picture. Their last soulmate, the final piece to their little puzzle, would be in their arms soon.

"Oh, and about y/n being with all of us," he suddenly spoke, catching their attention. "y/n said she's ready to be with all of us. It's that she wants to start off having some time with each of us alone before spending time with all of us together. She was already thinking about you after we kissed. Say she'd faint if the rest of you were like me," he chuckled.

Jimin let out a sigh of relief. He was worried y/n wouldn't want to be with them because she'd be the only female in a relationship with seven males. Or she was only interested in Jungkook.

"Oh, by the way, Jimin, is it okay I give y/n your number? I told her I'd pick her up when she's done, but I thought it'd be better if one of you guys did it instead. You know so that there's progress and stuff," he explained.

"Jimin seems to be the most eager to meet her, so I thought it'd best to give her his number. If that's okay with, Min."

Jimin nodded. "It's fine with me. It's perfect, actually," He said, flashing the younger boy a smile. "But why don't you give me her number instead."

.

"So far, so good, y/n. Just pay more attention to the details, specifically around the face. Otherwise, other than, that everything is excellent," your professor gave you a small smile before walking to another student's sculpture.

You let out a sigh of relief as you looked back at your sculpture. You were relieved that your professor didn't see many problems with it. You were also glad you got some feedback.

You suddenly felt vibrations in your back pocket. You pulled out your phone, expecting a text from Jungkook or Haru, but instead, it was from an unknown number. You suddenly remembered that Jungkook said he'd you one you the others' the number, but it seems like he gave yours to one of them instead.

New message from unknown contact!

Hey, it's PJM :)

—————————————————

a/n: whoop whoop! park jimin is next~

word count - 987