𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"y/n said she'd be coming over. She said she had to stay later to work on her sculpture, and her place is too far," Jungkook said.

"We should really tell her the code so she can come and go as she pleases," Jin said, looking up from the book he was reading and the others hummed in agreement.

"I'm sleepy, and I want to go to bed, but I didn't get to see her today. So I'll wait till she comes," Hoseok mumbled before letting out a soft yawn.

"Me-" *knock knock*

"Ah, she must be here," Taehyung said before putting down his bag of chips and making his way to the door.

"Hey, bab- Lia?" The girl looked up from her feet and flashed him a smile. "That's me," she said with a giggle.

Taehyung didn't waste any time before pulling her into his embrace. "Oh my God, when was the last time we saw each other? Come in! Oh, and Allow me to take that," he said, stepping aside. He took her bag as she walked in.

"Two years?" She said, taking off her heels. "Woah, it's been that long?"

"Yes, Tae. It's been that long," she said with a giggle, sliding her feet into the slippers.

Yoongi walked out of the passage, ruffling his wet locks as he looked at his phone.

"Did Lia tell you she was back? Oh, hey Li," Yoongi greeted as he stepped out of the corridor.

[note: her nickname is pronounced lee]

"Hello, Yoongi," she greeted before walking towards the living room. "Lia's back? OMG LIA, YOU'RE BACK!" Hoseok exclaimed before getting up and running towards his friend.

"Hello, Hopes. You clearly haven't changed much over the past two years," she giggled.

.

"How have you been, Lia? How were the states?" Namjoon asked with a smile on his face.

"I've been well, and I loved the states. America is so cool! I mean, the racism I received was horrible, and a lot of the people were mean, the country's good."

"That's good. I can't believe you're here. We missed you so much!" Jungkook said, and the boys hummed in response. "And there's so much we couldn't tell you over the phone."

"Well, I'm here to stay, so you guys can update me on everything!"

"Well, first of all, we, um, we found our-" *knock knock*

"It must be y/n. I'll go get it!" Taehyung said.

'y/n? who's that?' Lia thought to herself as she watched him skip to the door.

"Hey, princess," he greeted, and you flashed him a tired smile. "Hey, Taehyung." Your boyfriend frowned before taking away your backpack and pulling you into his embrace.

"Are you alright?" He asked, and you let out a sigh before humming in response. "I'm okay, just tired."

"Why don't we go to the living room since everyone's there? Oh, we also have someone we'd like you to meet," he said, causing you to raise an eyebrow.

"Really?" Taehyung nodded before leading you to the living room.

You were curious to see who the boys wanted you to meet. Was it one of their parents? No, it couldn't be. The time wasn't appropriate for this.

"hey, y/n- oh, why do you look so tired?" Jimin asked. He got up from the couch and walked towards you. "Did you have a long day?" You hummed in response as your boyfriend wrapped his arms around you. Just as he was about to give you a kiss, a voice interrupted.