𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Yoongi placed his hand on your chin, lifting your head to at him. He chuckled before leaning in. His lips were warm and soft, almost pillowy against yours.

He lowered his hand from your chin, moving it around your waist to pull your body closer to his.

The kiss was sweet, and Yoongi enjoyed every second of it. Warmth bloomed in his chest, and butterflies were dancing in his stomach.

The feeling of your lips rhythmically moving against his, your hands getting tangled in his hair under the beanie. Everything felt so good to him.

The anxious feeling in your body instantly disappeared when he placed his lips on yours, initiating the kiss. Your body relaxed in his hold, allowing Yoongi to take the lead.

He held you close, so close, almost as if he was protecting you. The way his fingers drew circles on your waist, the way he hummed in content as the two of you continued to kiss.

You two were so caught up in each other that you hadn't realised the door to the hall opened, and Jimin walked in. The male stopped in his tracks at the sight of you in Yoongi's arms, and a smile broke out on his face.

The sight of his soulmates made him happy. You being in the arms of one of his soulmates, your lips move against his, everything made him so ecstatic.

When the two of you finally pulled apart, only then did you notice Jimin's figure leaning against the door of the entrance. "Jimin..." you gasped, cheeks instantly turning red, quickly burying your face in Yoongi's shoulder. Jimin let out a laugh as he made his way towards you two.

"Aww, there's no reason to be shy, y/n." He teased, causing Yoongi to chuckle. "I didn't expect you to kiss," Yoongi shrugged. "Neither did I, but y/n ended up asking first."

Jimin laughed again as you let out a whine. Yoongi laughed as well, running his fingers through your hair.

The three of you sat in the back of the hall, talking about random topics as you allowed time to pass. "You know, you guys know so much about me, but I don't know much about you."

It was true, from all the times you spent with one of your soulmates, you were always telling them about yourself, but none of them had told you about themselves.

"What do you wanna know, baby?" Jimin asked. "Well, I want to know what you guys major in, what are your likes and dislikes. I know Jungkook majors in criminology and art, but that's it."

"Yeah, Crimonogly is his first major, and art is his second. Instead of making sculptures like you do. He paints. Him and our soulmate Taehyung have an eye for art, actually. Taehyung also majors in art, but his lectures are different from yours and Kookies."

"But Taehyung majors in computer science. He likes technology and stuff like that, which is kind of surprising if you ask me. I was surprised. When I met him, Taehyung was taking pictures of some scenery. He had asked me to take a pic of me on his polaroid camera instead, and I agreed." Jimin explained, remembering the day he met Taehyung.

"Taehyung gave off the vibe of someone who would major in Life Sciences or stuff like that. When he told me he was into technology, things like robotics and all that stuff, it shook me. Taehyung is one of our most unique soulmates."

"Namjoon, he's our most technical soulmates, I guess. He majors in the English Language and Literature. He likes to read, a lot actually. You almost only ever see him read, and he always has a book in his hand. He's a thinker, definitely. Namjoon is very clever, and he could use that brain of his to solve anything. At first, you'd think he'd major in Crimionogly like Kookie, but no." Yoongi explained. "Namjoon is like your cute, clumsy bookworm."

"Then there's Jungkook. I know he looks like a gangster, with all the piercings and tattoos, but he's not. He's shy, reserved and caring. Jungkook chose to study criminology in the hope of becoming a detective or prosecutor. He wants to solve cases and bring justice to victims. He's a soft sweet man in the body of an intimidating looking man."

"Jin is a sweetheart. He's also sweet and caring. Jin is almost like a parent figure for us. He's checking on us and making sure that we've had something to eat and that we aren't overworking ourselves and stuff like that." Yoongi said, and it instantly reminded you of the day you spent the night in their apartment and how he made a sandwich for you even though it was past midnight.

"Jin loves cooking and baking, anything that has to do with working in the kitchen. So he majors in Culinary Studies, hoping to be a top chef and own his own restaurant someday."

"Jimin, Hoseok and I have a passion for music. I major in music, and the majority of it is classical because I enjoy playing the piano. I also enjoy making songs. It's a hobby I discovered when I was younger."

"The boys help. Namjoon and I write lyrics and rap with Hoseok. While Jin, Taehyunh, Jungkook and Jimin sing. We've made a few songs together, and I produce them."

"Have you ever released any?" You asked, and Yoongi shook his head. "No, we make music just for us to hear."

"Although I enjoy making music with Yoongi and the boys, I major in dance with Hoseok. I do contemporary dance, while Hoseok dances Hip-hop and more of a street style. Although I love to dance, it isn't my first major. I major in Animal Science and Wildlife biology. I love animals. Hoseok's first major is dance, but his second major is Education. Hoseok is a bright man who loves seeing people smile. So he hopes to become a teacher who teaches kids or even a dance teacher."

You nodded along as they told you about themselves, their dreams and their ambitions. You wanted to know everything about them. From their hobbies to their likes and dislikes, everything.

"It's getting late," Yoongi said, looking at his watch realising the time. "Yeah, why don't we drop off, hm? We can continue talking on our way."

.

"Thanks for walking me to my door," You thanked them, stopping in front of your apartment door. "No problem, baby." "And uh, thanks for comforting me today. Both of you, I really appreciate it," you whispered.

"No need to thank us, y/n. We're your soulmates. One of us will always be available to comfort you whenever you need it." Yoongi said, giving you a small smile.

"I'm gonna go in now. I'll see you guys around." You were about to put the key in the lock when you stopped and faced the boys. You stood in front of them quickly gave them a quick peck on their lips. "Bye," You whispered before unlocking the door and quickly rushing inside.

The boys only chuckled at your behaviour. "She's cute." "I know, right."

They began to make their way to the elevator. Yoongi felt a buzz in his back pocket, causing him to pull out his phone.

Tae:

When are you a Minnie gonna be home? I wanna cuddle :(

Remembering the promise he made to Taehyung, Yoongi let out a sigh and turned to Jimin. "When we get home, we're spending the night cuddling with Tae." "Why's that? You're not the cuddling type."

"I kind of promised Tae we would. He was hugging me and wouldn't let me go. Normally, I would've let him, but I was trying to get to you and y/n." Jimin chuckled, lacing his fingers with Yoongi's.

"You must've been so eager to meet y/n then, huh?" Yoongi's cheeks began to turn pink as he bit his lower lip and nodded. "I mean, yeah. Of course, I'd be eager. The way you guys talked about her made me so eager. I wanted to kiss her and feel those things you guys felt with her and stuff."

"And? Did you like it?" Yoongi's cheeks were bright red now, and the male was feeling hot. "Yeah. I like it. Loved it even." He mumbled. "Her lips are just like you described them. Everything about her makes me feel so warm."

"I can't wait for all of us to be together. For all eight of us to be with each other." Jimin hummed in response. "Me too, Yoon. Me too."