𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"So... you saw Mingyu today?" Lia asked, and Yoongi hummed in response.

The eight of them had just finished eating dinner, and they were spread around the living room as they listened to Yoongi explain.

"How long do you think he's been on campus? I mean, we're going to the same Uni!" Jimin exclaimed. "I don't know, Minnie. All I know is that he's probably changed his name, and he's working as one of y/n's assistants or something like that."

"Did y/n know?" Lia whispered. "That-"

"Don't be silly, Lia. The girl didn't know what he looked like until today. Hell, his name didn't even sound that familiar to her when I said it." Yoongi huffed.

"What're you going to do?" Namjoon asked, turning to Lia. "It's not like he can run away... he's working with our girlfriend after all."

"Please ask y/n if she can help. Like... talk to Mingyu or something?" Lia asked. "Sorry to say this, but I don't think she'll agree to do it," Jungkook said. "Why?"

"Actually, she might. But it depends on what you want her to talk to Mingyu about. Anyway, it'll be weird to ask her to talk to him on your behalf. y/n doesn't even know him."

"Kook's right. I think it'll be weird for us to send y/n on your behalf when she has and will not have any business regarding your relationship with Mingyu."

"Why do you guys keep saying on my behalf? It's on our behalf, isn't it?" Lia frowned.

"Because it isn't really on our behalf, Lia. It's on yours because you were and are the most affected by Mingyu's rejection. You were his soulmate. Therefore, this is on your behalf since you're probably the last person he wants to talk to," Namjoon told her.

"Please give me her number. I'll talk to her and stuff-"

"We'll ask y/n if she's okay with us giving you her number first, then you can see what'll happen from there. It's late... so go home. Go home and get some rest." Jin told her, giving her a small smile.

.

"So... it's just the two of us left..." You awkwardly said, trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

Just as you discussed yesterday, Jaden, Sora and Nam-kyu came, and the four of you made some progress. Despite the amount of time left, Jayden had to go since something seemed to have happened to Kea, his soulmate.

Sora disappeared to get snacks and drinks, leaving you and Nam-kyu alone.

"Yeah..." He chuckled. "I'm sorry about how I left yesterday... I was overwhelmed."

"I-it's okay. I would be too if I was in a position similar to yours..."

You didn't know what to say. You knew about Nam-kyu's past relationship with Lia and the reason why he left her-

"You probably think I left her for another girl, right? That's what she told you? What she told them?" Nam-kyu suddenly asked, causing your eyes to widen.

"And uh, where we're alone... you can call me Mingyu. Although he sounded angry, hearing Yoongi hyung address me by my real name made me feel happy," he breathed.

"Pardon?"

"H-how are they? The boys? You can tell me from a general point of view or a soulmate's!" Nam-kyu, or rather, Mingu asked. "Huh?"

"Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung. How are they...? Oh and is Yoongi hyung still mad?"

It was weird... him asking these questions... sounding so excited. He hadn't mentioned Lia's name, but that's understandable? Or it's not?

Or maybe he didn't feel comfortable mentioning an ex's name? An ex soulmate at that...

"Oh, they're good, but if you don't mind me asking? Actually, something doesn't seem right," you admitted. Mingyu let out a soft sigh before giving you a small smile.

"Sorry, that's because..." he paused. "Because...?" 'Can this man get to the point? Oh, my Lord!'

"I didn't leave Lia for another man, y/n... Lia left me for other men."

"I'm sorry, what?" You asked with wide eyes. 'Did I hear correctly?'

"And those men happen to be your soulmates..."

"Oh, okay. Wait, what?"

.

"y/n isn't staying over tonight, is she?" Hoseok asked with a frown, and they all shrugged.

"I don't think she is. She hasn't said anything about coming over," Jungkook frowned.

"Is this not the longest she hasn't been with us?" Jimin whined, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "I think it is."

"It's been two nights. I don't think so," Namjoon sighed. "Ah, I miss her so much."

"Don't you guys think it's about time we ask y/n if she'd like to move in with us?" Yoongi asked. "Don't you think we've waited long enough? We moved in with each other like, uh... one or two months after the first time we met."

It was Yoongi and Namjoon first, then when Jin came along, it took a month and a half before they moved in with him.

When Yoongi found Jimin. It did take a bit of time, but it didn't take too long. No longer than three months, he was in their home.

After Taehyung and Jungkook came, it took two months before they all moved to a better place. And Hoseok moved in a month after he had met everyone.

"That's different. We didn't take our time..." Jimin muttered. "But yeah, it's almost been five months."

"Five months isn't a lot of time. In the movies where people don't live in a world where soulmate systems exist... it usually takes a year or two or even marriage before they move in together." Taehyung said.

"Stop watching movies, Tae. That's weird. Why would anyone want to live in a world where soulmate systems don't exist? Imagine how long it'll take to find your forever partner or partners?" Jimin frowned.

"Well, Tae, in this world, when soulmates meet, some of them fuck the first night," Yoongi grumbled, side-eyeing Jimin.

"Hey! I was horny, and finally accepted that taking dick as a guy is okay!" He defended, causing Namjoon to scoff. "You avoided us and ran away the day after. Make it make sense, baby."

"Can we get back on topic, please?" Jungkook asked. "Right, y/n moving in..."

"Let's ask her to move in!" Hoseok exclaimed.