𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

The boys were probably telling you all of this to give you a better understanding of their conversations. But you'd prefer not knowing than to sit and listen.

You weren't there. So no matter how many times they could try to explain it or make it feel like you were there, they couldn't. They wouldn't be able to anyway.

"You're bored, aren't ya?" Yoongi asked, scooting closer to you, causing you to snap out of your thoughts. "Huh?" "I asked if you were bored, but you seemed to have answered my question. Or is there something on your mind?"

"Oh... um," you didn't know what to say. To straight up, tell Yoongi that you didn't want to go down their memory lane anymore and talk about something else.

Or to tell him that you were okay and you were just thinking about something.

"Don't worry, y/n. I'm bored too," your eyes widened. "The boys go down this memory lane a lot, and once someone says: Oh! Remember the time, blah blah blah... They just won't stop talking, and the conversation goes on and on for hours," he told you, his eyes moving from you to Jungkook, who was talking.

"If I'm bored or tired of hearing it as someone who was a part of most of these memories or whatever, I can't imagine how you feel like someone who wasn't part of any. You probably don't understand, do you?"

You only hummed in response before taking a lick of the vanilla dessert in your hand.

"I'll talk to the boys and ask them to talk about something else if you want. You didn't look too happy during dinner while we talked like this. And I don't want you to feel out of place or anything like that."

You couldn't help but feel surprised. It was as if Yoongi was able to read your mind and tell exactly how you were feeling.

"I want you to be comfy around us, baby. And how are you going to be comfortable if we can't or aren't providing that comfort?"

"How?" "Hm?" "How were you able to tell I felt like this?"

"I'm guessing it's because of the way we first met. You had pulled a Jimin. I mean, you kind of acted slash reacted the way Jimin did after meeting us. Us as in Jin, Namjoon and I. But it could be because I'm good at reading people. Anyway, you may be more on the introverted side, but you talk a lot with the people you're comfortable with." He explained.

"So when you weren't talking much, even with Haru sitting next to you, I knew something was a little off. By the way, Haru kept looking at you. I knew he knew something wasn't right."

"It didn't take long to put and two and two together."

Your eyes remained on the ice cream cone in your hand as your lips pressed into a thin line. You didn't know what to say. Somehow, Yoongi could tell how you were feeling just by looking at you.

"You're our girlfriend, now, y/n. We can't have you feeling excluded. Even if it's a tiny feeling, we can't have that."

You turned to look at Yoongi, who gave you a small smile, which you returned.

Maybe you were overreacting to the situation, but you were glad that one of your soulmates talked to you regardless.

"Th-" *click*, and then there was a flash.

You and Yoongi turned to look at Haru, who had a sheepish smile on his face and his phone in his hand. "Sorry for ruining the moment, but you guys just looked so cute!" He apologised.

"Actually, why don't we take some pictures? We even have our own photographer," Yoongi asked, wrapping an arm around your shoulder and pulling you closer to his side.

"Great idea! Say cheese!"

Yoongi raised his hands and put a peace sign while your eyes closed due to the bright flash. "Haha! This is perfect!" Haru said, laughing as he looked at the pictured he had taken.

By now, the rest of your soulmate's attention was on the three of you. Well, four counting Seungmin, who silently stood by the side, looking at his soulmate with a loving look on his face.

"Let's have a big photo shoot!" Jimin suggested. "Fuck yeah! But y/n and I are going to go first! Today is a special day for us," you raised an eyebrow at your best friend's words.

"Well, today is our first date with our soulmates! Oh, and y/n's actually dressed up!"

Haru grabbed your hand, pulling you up and away from Yoongi. He brought you to his side.

"Can one of you guys take some of us?"

-

You looked through the pictures taken after dinner with a smile on your face.

Because of Yoongi's suggestion, the entire conversation the other boys were having about some trip to the zoo stopped, and everyone was focused on one thing.

Not to forget how they apologised for making you feel out of place. Even if you told them that it wasn't a big deal, they kept apologising.

"The next time we go out, let's not go down memory lane, okay? Let's focus on creating new memories with y/n."

The six boys eyes widened in surprise as the whole dinner flashed before their eyes. Jin was the first to say something. "Oh my God, I didn't realise how we must've made y/n feel! We're so sorry," he apologised.

"No, no. It's okay."

Jimin wouldn't stop saying sorry. "I'm so sorry if we made you feel out of place." "It's okay, Jimin. Really. I still had a great time. Plus, it's not even a big-"

"Oh, yeah, it is. We're supposed to make you feel loved, cared for and included. But we made you feel excluded instead," your eyes widened, and you quickly shook your head and hands in disagreement.

"You guys make me loved and cared for! And I didn't feel-"

"Don't worry, baby! I, Park Jimin, will shower you with all the love and affection you want! Need anything, and you can ask me. You can even ask me to eat y-"

"Jimin," Namjoon warned, and Jimin huffed before walking to Hoseok's side.

Taehyung repeatedly kissed your cheeks as he repeatedly told you how sorry he was.

Jungkook wouldn't let go of your hand.

Hoseok wouldn't let go of your other hand.

Namjoon was hugging you from behind, somehow still managing to walk.

Everything felt perfect. And almost everything was perfect.

You didn't fail to notice how the boys wouldn't allow Jimin to finish some of his sentences.

You would've asked them then, but you were too happy in their arms to worry or think about that could've possibly ruined the mood.

—————————————————

a/n: omg, thank you sooooo much for 50K reads (and 2k reads). I'm really didn't expect this little book of mine to get much attention, but it did, so once again tysm <3 !!!