Chapter 17

⚠️⚠️ TW: sexual content

Angus POV (surprise!!)

Leaving my room to carry out my morning routine of hitting the gym, I see Vanessa, one of the house maids flirting and throwing herself at one of the guards. She is wearing an easy slip on or off dress that's molded to her slim frame showing off the curves of her breast and the creaminess of her white skin.

Something I can just sink my fangs into.

Now who is Vanessa you ask..

She is just one of the many sluts I take my pleasure from when I'm hungry and need my dick wet. It doesn't bother me who she spends her time with as long as she's available when I want to have some fun. She is one of the few whose presence i can put up with for more than ten minutes as long as she doesn't get too clingy or possessive.

When she sees me she leaves the guard's side she flirting with and gives me her best come fuck me look while walking my way with an extra swing in her hips and seductive pout on her face.

"Angus baby, I am so glad to see you." She says in her seductive voice obviously trying to get a rise out of me earlier this morning.

"Always nice to see you too...Vanessa."

Smiling from ear to ear she steps closer to me, where I can gaze down and see her breast peeking out the thin fabric. She is almost touching my front with her perky buds and it is making my wood stiffen just from the sight.

"Don't you want to see more of me?" She responds..."Why don't you and me have a work out session of our own. You can stretch me anyway you want." She says as she takes a hold of my arm, placing it in-between her girls and start pressing her breast against me.

Feeling the soft mounds around my arm has me wondering how they would feel wrapped around my dick as I slide in and out of her mouth.

Now with my thoughts running away from me my friend down there is now stiff as a board and is ready to partake in some action. Taking Vanessa's wrist I pull her along inside the gym, pass the equipment and off to the back showers.

With an abrupt turn once were inside I press her against my chest as I slide her straps down over her shoulders and watch as the danti fabric falls over her milky skin to the floor. She takes a step back and now I can see every part of her front in full view. 

Her heavy breast stares at me as her nipples harden from the cool air, begging to be sucked. Then the little tease turns around and walks away giving me a perfect view of her ass as she steps into the shower stall. Dropping my shorts I follow her in pulling the stall door close behind me after I step inside. Turning on the shower I let the hot water flow over my head, and across the tattoos on my chest. Placing my back on the wall I turn my attention to the minx beside me.

"How bout you show me what you want." I say smirking because she knows what to do to get me off.

"Mmm...what did you have in mind?" she teases as she starts to trail kisses down my chest and abs until she drops to her knees, knowing I want that lip service.

She starts licking the head of my dick like it's her favorite ice cream before she takes more in her mouth.

"Mmm that's it baby suck my cock." I praise her as I put my head back against the wall to revell in the feeling of her warm mouth.

As she bobs her head enthusiastically trying to fit as much of me in her mouth as she can, she takes her hand and grabs the base of my shaft and starts to pump it in the same rhythm she is sucking in.

"Mmm..ahmm....hmmm.." she mumbles with her throat stuffed with my cock.

Grabbing a fist full of her hair I start to guide her into the rhythm I want. Fucking her face as she reaches down between her legs and start rubbing her clit.