Chapter 2

Rory ^^

⚠️⚠️Trigger warning: torturing and blood

Rory POV

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue" I demand as I look at this pathetic excuse of a vampire in front of me.

"Please don't do this, I..I have a family at home PLEASE let me go PLEASE!!" he cries out.

"You should have thought about your wife and daughter before you stole from me" looking at him with no emotion, "You don't give two fucks about them."

This asshole has the audacity to use his family as a bargaining tool when he hasn't seen or spoken with them in over six months.

Now we're in his apartment where we caught the son of a bitch packing up, trying to skip town and leave that family he mentioned behind with nothing.

The same apartment he purchased with the money he stole from my family. But removing his limbs piece by piece was just an appetizer.

As I look at him admiring my work, he is currently missing eight out of ten fingers, six toes, one ear, has two swollen eyes, a busted lip, and at least four broken ribs.

Not to mention all of his teeth are missing so the blood from his mouth is running down his chin and neck.

Yet, he still has the energy to plead for his life.

"Pathetic" I say turning as I pick up the beautiful silver blade, admiring the red ruby embedded at the end of the handle.

"Please Prince Rory, I will give it all back, every last cent, please just spare my life! "

"Open" i hate repeating myself , no more small talk.

I look over to my best friend and right hand Angus, who has the most sadistic smile on his face.

He knows what comes next, he is almost just as fucked up as I am when it comes to the art of torturing so he knows the routine.

I guess that's one of the reasons we are as close as we are.

As I approach the leach sitting in front of me, he is still begging for his life. He just doesn't know that it's a waste of time, there is no escaping me.

Targeting his tongue next so I can silence his ridiculous begging and work in peace.

Angus grabs the bloody vamp with his hair and pulls his head back forcefully. Making him look directly into my eyes as I stand over him.

Grabbing his jaw tightly as I force his mouth to open, and taking a hold of his tongue that has been begging me this whole time. I chuckle a little as his face turns into one of anguish.

Looking into my orbs he knows there is no escape. I can see he still wants to beg and plead but before a sound could escape, I pass the blade quickly across the front of his face smoothly cutting off his tongue and a part of his bottom lip.

I step back quickly making sure to avoid as much blood as I can from getting on me.

I go to grab what I need for the grand finale of this show, while his screams and cries are heard echoing through the room.

Then there was silence.

"I think he passed out" Angus said to me while I looked over my shoulder to see the guy on the floor laying in his own blood and piss.

"Gå och hämta en hink kallt vatten och väck honom upp!"
(Well go get a bucket of cold water and wake him up!)

Angus just walks away with a laugh.