Chapter 4

Melody up top^^^

⚠️⚠️ Mild Smut

Rory POV

Finally making it to the castle after a long night of killing vampire scum, I can finally get some rest. When i came in I noticed that it's a bit busier than usual.

"Guess they're having a council meeting" noticing there are a lot of guards from the different Broods of Vampire Families walking around.

Hurrying to my room away from the traffic, making sure my father doesn't see that I'm back. I don't need him trying to drag me off to sit in one of those bullshit ass meetings around those corrupt vampires.

If it were me I would have killed at least four of the five heads since they prefer to fill their bank accounts before they help the people.

Tracking bloody footprints down the hall to the east wing where my room resides I see two servants that notice that I'm coming and they stop to show their respect.

"Welcome back Prince Rory" they say in unison heads bowed and eyes low .

"Send me blood" is my only response.

"Yes sir, we'll send Melody up immediately."

"No, send me a bag." I say because ever since I found my beloved I can't bring myself to feed from anyone. Especially when feeding could lead into fucking. And my dick will only be fucking Min Snöflinga (My Snowflake)

"Yes Sir"

Making it to my room I peel the bloody clothes from my body and head in the bathroom for a much needed shower.

After thirty minutes of cleaning all the remaining evidence of the previous night off, I'm definitely ready to get in bed.

The day for me to welcome my queen is fastly approaching and I have many things to plan for her arrival

Cutting the shower off and drying my body a bit as I wrapped the white towel around my waist as the water runs down my skin over all the art work I've accumulated over the years.

From the art of tattoos to the art from war, my skin is embedded with markings from my neck to the top of my feet.

Letting my hair hang wet without bothering to dry it, I step out of the bathroom into my room and I see a figure kneeling on the floor with their hands behind their back head down.

"What are you doing here Melody?"

"I heard you were back my prince and hungry so I came to you" she says never looking me in the eye trying to play the perfect submissive.

"Leave" now she looks up

"Why do you want me to leave? You never come to me any more so I came to you, my prince." trying to make her voice sound as seductive as possible.

It used to work on me before I found my beloved but now it just sounds annoying.

"Leave now Melody!"

"But don't you want this?" she says now standing and starting to untie the robe she is wearing dropping it to the floor revealing the naked skin that lies beneath.

I just look at her up and down, looking over her body that I've used many times that no longer excites me.

She takes this as a sign of approval, so with a smile on her face, she steps closer to me running her hands from her neck down to her breast giving one a small squeeze.

"Don't you miss this,...miss us?" asking as she gets closer. "You know I can be a good girl for you, Sir" I say nothing as she steps into my space.

As she takes her hand reaching for my chest she glances at my face looking for signs to continue.