Chapter 13

⚠️⚠️ TW: Torture

Rory POV

Closing the door behind me after talking to Nevis, I see Everett leaning against the wall, waiting for me.

"The two vampires we captured at the bunker are ready for interrogation."He says with his head lowered.

Usually my friends don't submit in my presence since I consider them like family, but the dominant aura my devil has constantly been putting out has everyone lowering in submission. All he wants to do is torture and kill those who hurt his beloved.

Now that Nevis has awakened and she is safe under our protection, it's now time to let my devil play.

Making my way down the dark spiral steps leading into my World of Pain, that's built on the lower levels, underneath my home. My dominant is on edge with anticipation, excited about being able to extract some revenge for his beloved.

Getting closer to the cell, I hear cries echoing through the atmosphere from the hospitality my men are showing our special guests.

Once the cell door opened...the stench of blood, shit, and piss clings to the air, as a loud twisted laugh resonates through the walls.

"Angus must be enjoying himself." I chuckle a bit, only imagining the ways he came up with to keep our guests entertained.

"Hopefully not too much without; me." my devil responds, like I was talking to him.

"Who else you talking to? It's just me and you here stupid."

"Aren't you unusually chatty today." I say rolling my eyes and ignoring his comment. As I get closer to the scene before me, passing by the two guards stationed by the door, I see Angus sitting in a chair with his feet propped up on a stool, as the prisoner arms are chained wide open to each wall beside him and is slumped over barely standing. 

(For those who like visual aid 😊)

Blood covers the man's face and torso and multiple slashes and bruises are all over his skin, but I can tell Angus has been going easy on him while waiting for me to come and deliver the real damage.

The cell is covered in magic that stops any supernatural from using their abilities. Vampires lose their ability to heal. Wolf's cannot shift, witches can't use their magic...ah well you get the idea.

Seeing how battered and bloody the chained man is, my devil decided now was the time to make an appearance. No longer wanting to be suppressed, my pupils switch into a fiery inferno and black veins start extending up my neck and jaw making our presence known to everyone.

Everyone bows their heads in respect knowing that we demand nothing less than obedience.

"What have you learned?" we ask.