Chapter 6

⚠️⚠️ TW: abusive content

Nevis POV

Standing here lost in thought, which ain't nothing new, about how I met Rory today. The Adonis with all those sexy tattoos that I just want to trail with my tongue.

Just thoughts of him cause these funny feelings in my body that I've never experienced before.

"I wonder how many tattoos he has?" I say to the pot I'm stirring 

Who else I'ma talk to right.

"I bet he has them everywhere too even on his..." I break off my thoughts blushing as I continue to speak to my listening partner.

"Get your mind out the gutter girl, you just met the man and now he has the leading role in your fantasies" I say as I fan myself with the towel I'm holding because my thoughts are starting to get me hot.

Just thinking about what happened earlier and how he accompanied me to run errands just to make sure I was safe, makes me smile.

2 hours earlier

"I'm listening, sweetheart?" Rory states

"Huh?" I completely missed that

"Your name, love?" he asks again

"Oh yeah right.. I'm Nevis." I say

"Beautiful name for a beautiful soul." Rory tells me what sounds like full honesty.

"T..thank you." I say shyly at his compliment.

"Now that we've established that I'm not a stranger Snoflinga where are you off too?" Rory asks me, waiting patiently for my answer.

"Umm well, I'm going to the store to buy dinner for tonight " I say lowly because I'm still embarrassed about how we just met.

"Ok, I'll take you and drop you home safely. I don't need you deciding to play in traffic again while I'm not around." he states with no room for arguments

"I don't need a babysitter you know. I can go by myself." I say defensively with a pout on my face.

"I didn't say you did." is his response as he smiles a little at my childishness.

"You probably have more important things to do anyway" I mumble lowly but he still heard.

"Nothing is more important than right now min kärlek (my love), so let's go" he tells me and starts to walk in the direction of a parking lot across from where we're standing.

"Why do you call me that?" I asked him as I sped up to keep up with his strides.

"What?" He stops and turns to me.

"Snöflinga? You've called me that a few times now. What is it?" I question curiously when I'm standing in front of him again.

"Did I now?" He feigns innocence.

"Yes you did. Now tell me what it means." I say determine to get my answer.

"I'll think about it, now come on it's getting late." he says to me with a wink and walks off.

End of flashback

"He didn't ask for my number before he left. I don't even know if I'll ever see him again." coming to this realization kinda makes me sad.

Deciding to make, garlic chicken in a mushroom wine sauce with mash potatoes and green beans on the side, should be good enough to please Rebecca.