Chapter 10

Rory POV

"Take some men and cover the back Ethan...kill anyone who tries to escape."

"On it...you be careful and save our future Queen."

"Jag är inte den du borde vara orolig för Ethan, lita på mig."
(I'm not the one you should be worried about Ethan, trust me.)

A low chuckle escapes his lips, "That's definitely true my friend....you five-" Ethan points to the group on his left "- come with me."

As the soldiers leave to get in position, Angus turns to me and asks, "What about the guy who took her?"

"Don't kill him, capture him, take him to the dungeon in the castle, I have special plans for him."

Angus nods his head in understanding and turns his attention towards the entrance of the bunker.

Taking a second to look around at the group of men, that are led by Angus and Everett, who arranged twenty of our most loyal soldiers, to carry out this mission under the radar.

"Flytta ut och hitta min drottning, visa ingen nåd mot den som står i vägen!!"
(Move out and find my Queen, show no mercy to those who stand in the way!!)

Bowing their heads and raising their right fist to where their hearts would lie,...they respond simultaneously.

"Ja Prins!" (yes prince)

With that they all scattered like a breeze in the wind ready to attack.

"Stick to the plan Rory, I know it's your girl and all but we can't afford any mistakes right now. There are too many things we still don't know about down there...so just be careful."

"Noted" is my response to Angus, knowing me and My Devil have plans of our own.

Using my link to contact Ethan, I check to see if they are ready.

"Är männen i position?"(are the men in position)

"Vi tog precis ut vakterna som patrullerade den södra ingången. Vi är bra att gå."
(We just took out the guards patrolling the south entrance. We're good to go.)

Looking over at Angus giving him a slight nod, letting him know...it's time.

As the soldiers behind us start to move forward Angus grabs his custom shield made of tungsten metal, a metal that only his family can manipulate, and swings it to his back along with his sword in its sheath.

"Let's go get your Queen, Brother!"

Walking through the pasture, to the door of the bunker, I make sure to step over the dead vampires with gaping holes in the chest where their black hearts used to lye.

Once inside, I see that even though it looks deserted on the outside, actually, a massive facility has been built underground.