"Just hello. I told him that I was a bit busy right now though."

My smile returns at that and I lean into her warmth, focusing on the movie again.

I continue to watch for about ten minutes before my mind decides to wander to what I thought about previously.

You have got to be kidding me.

Am I seriously getting hard right now?

My cheeks heat up as I think about the fact that she could simply just glance down and she'd see me like this.

Exposed... for her...

My eyes shift over to her, taking in her defined jawline and mesmerizing features. She turns toward me, a questioning look on her face.

"You good?"

"I... uh, yeah...", I stutter out, taken aback by her sudden question. She nods, turning her attention back to the movie.

"Actually...", I contradict.

"Hm?", she slowly looks my way again and in a sudden buzz of confidence - I lean forward and kiss her. She doesn't take long to reciprocate, grabbing the side of my face and pulling me closer.

She pulls me onto her lap, roughly squeezing my ass as she slips her tongue in my mouth.

God.

I moan into her mouth, subconsciously starting to grind against her. I feel her hands roughly push me back, consequently breaking the kiss.

"Did I give you permission to move?"

Her tone of voice sends an icy spark of fear down my spine, taken aback by how scary she is. "No...", I squeek, eyes failing to meet hers.

"On your knees", she commands and I immediately follow her order, eyes wide with fear.

"Look at me."

My gaze meekly meets hers and I crumble under her stern look. Her hand settles on my cheek, softly caressing, before roughly grabbing me by the throat.

My breath hitches and an involuntary moan escapes my mouth. A slight smile graces her features as she leans in close, "Do you like this, slut?"

I whimper as she increases her grip, "Yes... s- so much...", I choke out.

She adjusts her position slightly and soon after - I feel her foot on my cock.

"Then show me how much this arouses you."

Like honey, her voice seeps into my ears and I can't help but rock my hips against her. My neck goes slack as she increases the pressure on my cock, the pleasurable pain blurring my vision.

"Yes... tighter please..."

My eyes fall shut as she obliges, thrusts growing rougher and faster.

"Please, please...", I gasp as I hold onto her leg, ramming myself into her to the point where it's painful.

But I can't get enough.

"You do this to me... o- only you...", I breathe out as I feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness. As soon as she picks it up, she lets go, pulling me up by my hair instead.

She throws me onto the couch and swiftly takes off my pants and underwear.

I like it when she man-handles me like this... like I'm that insignificant to her.

This time, she slowly strokes my cock, tracing her thumb over the tip. My body reacts to her every touch, arching up into her hands.

It's like her hands slow my thundering heartbeat and ragged breaths - like it dictates my every thought.

Her fingers slide up my torso, tapping against my lips as soon as it gets there. I open up, trying to concentrate as I suck on her fingers.

She takes them out of my mouth and I watch as she moves them to my hole, rubbing up against the rim.

I get lost in the way her forearms flex everytime she strokes me, tightening and loosening her grip in delicious pulses.

"Fuck, fuck... please slow down."

She switches up the pace, giving me long, but harsh pumps as she forces her finger inside me.

Somehow, that feels even better and I can't help but moan for her. She starts moving and my hole eagerly invites her in, cock twitching as her finger rubs against my walls.

My head falls back, not being able to control my whining anymore. "Please. If you don't stop... I'm gonna cum..." She consequently lets go of my cock and I sob at the loss, a low chuckle leaving her lips.

"Looks like somebody doesn't know what they want." She thrusts her finger inside me and a choked moan escapes my mouth as she slams directly into my prostate.

I mewl as she grazes it over and over again, losing control of my body as my legs start to shake.

"Please... it feels so good...", my cock leaks as she curls her finger, her thrusts becoming faster and harder.

"Touch me. I- I'm begging...", I whine as she rubs over my sensitive tip with her finger. My jaw goes slack and a loud gasp escapes my lips as she strokes me again.

Yes...

My mind goes blank as my eyes roll back at the immense pleasure. I arch up into her as I feel that I'm getting dangerously close.

"Fuck... I- I...", I moan out, not being able to word what I want to say so desperately. My moans grow louder and I grip onto her wrist, trying to tell her that I'm so close to cumming for her.

"You may", her voice sends a spark directly to my cock and I keen as she slams into my prostate one last time. I thrust up into her hand as I cum, mind clouded with pleasure.

So... good...