𝐂𝐡.59: 𝐔𝐡 𝐎𝐡

Start from the beginning

Don't expose myself, I told myself. Save that thought for another day, even when it becomes tempting to try.

To summarize, both Mikey and Draken concluded that since the S-62 wouldn't usually team up, they must have deep connections with Toman. Mikey then pledged to fight against Tenjiku, planning on invading Yokohama. As everyone raised their hands and chanted in agreement, I then start looking for Takemichi, who was talking to Chifuyu.

"Hey, um... Anything bothering you?" I asked them.

"Well... I didn't tell Mikey-kun this, but I encountered a certain bastard when my friends and I were cornered." responded Takemichi.

"Let me guess, Kisaki?" I guessed, as he nodded in response.

Just as Takemichi wanted to rant about his issues, I told him to meet behind the shrine to avoid eavesdroppers, except for Chifuyu whom I allowed him to listen to the conversation. Soon after, the three of us went behind the shrine after the meeting ended, checking our surrounding before starting our conversation.

Immediately, Takemichi voiced out his frustration and anger, saying that not only Kisaki planned the attack on Toman through Tenjiku, but he also suspected that Kisaki is a time-leaper. After swearing to get revenge on him, he was unexpectedly greeted by Chifuyu pulling his cheeks, who told him to stop making a face that gave him tunnel vision.

Seeing them talking to each other makes my heart warm inside. Two idiots with the same goal of stopping Kisaki, their chemistry came off as genuine friendship.

At the same time, I begin to chuckled at what Takemichi said. The one where Kisaki is this so-called time-leaper. Time-leaper my ass! That theory was proven to be false a long time ago.

"What are you laughing about?" both of them asked me, noticing my off-key laughter. Realizing that I couldn't come up with a good excuse, I explained to them about my opinion on the Kisaki theory. When asked about my reasoning, I told them that Kisaki is a smart individual, he'd figure it out without timeleaping at all.

"But... If that's the case, then... Oh no." he mumbled to himself, becoming worried over a something. "Guys, I feel like this fight will play right into Kisaki's hands."

"Then why not turn that feeling into conviction?" suggested Chifuyu.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Damn, you are stupid!" sighed Chifuyu. "Go talk to Naoto about this in the future. He gotta know the answers."

Did...Did he seriously just forget? Though, I can't fault him that much, the recents events can mess with your brain. Still, I proceeded to faceplamed at his suggestion.

"What's wrong?"

"Did you lose a braincell or something?" I asked. "Did you forget that Naoto fro mthe future is?"

"Exactly! I couldn't timeleap with him being here, hence my confusion over what you're saying!" added Takemichi.

"..."

"Whose the idiot now, huh?" teased Takemichi.

"Not...now, Takemitchy." he said with an annoyed tone. Thinking about it, they won't be able to learn about the current future, since Naoto's presence in the present prevents Takemichi from time-leaping, essentially changing the flow of the timeline.

That thought sparked an idea in my head, one that I thanked those Gacha videos for doing something right for once, giving me an good idea.

"Guys, I'm thinking of bringing you both to my house again. Are you guys up for that?"

"Sure, I guess?"

"Of course, Allon. You want to show us another surprise?"

"...I can't say." I giggled, leaving a smile before waving goodbye to them. As I make my way back home, I saw an unexpected sight. Mitsuya talking to two girls with purple hair, that shouldn't be a shocker since he is known as a good husband material. And yet I felt like I've seen them somewhere...