𝐂𝐡.39: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Two days later...

1st pov

I'm currently standing beside Hanma in an abandoned building, alongside the other Toman admins. The leaders of Toman are having a meeting, to discuss the incident with the Black Dragons.

"I had no idea Hakkai was the little bro of the Black Dragons' leader." stated Smiley while bending on the couch. Seriously, this dude really tryna act cool here...

"You knew this, right Mitsuya?" Mucho asked, but the lilac-hair guy did not respond.

"The Black Dragons? What a hussle." said Hanma, before looking at me. "At least my vice-captain's fine, am I right?" he asked, as I responded with a nod.

Yes. I manage to form a friendship with Hanma, only because Mikey requested me to form a partnership with my division captain. Not sure will this help me or Kisaki, but I hope to learn more about the zombie and the simp.

Too bad that Baji and Kazutora ain't here, but they aren't captains currently. Or an admin. So it was understandable.

"All of the admins are here, right?" asked Draken, before Mikey orders someone specific to enter the room as he lies on large amount of steel. The said person is Takemichi, with Hakkai behind him.

"As you all know, four days ago both Takemitchy and Allon was attacked by the head of the Black Dragons. Therefore, this is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons." said Draken.

"Cheeky motherfuckers. Let's stomp their asses." smiled an eager Smiley. "We already crushed the Black Dragons once, so it'll be easy right?" asked Mucho.

"We beat the ninth generation before." Mitsuya recalled, before hesitantly saying that the current generation is much different. 

"You miss the point!!" shouted Smiley before standing up from his seat. "It wasn't Takemichi and Allon's fault that he didn't know where the Black Dragons turf was."

"So why the hell did you take him there, Hakkai?" he accosts Hakkai.

"Hey, Hakkai. Are you acting as a spy for the Black Dragons? You son of a bitch." he said to him aggressively.

"W...Wait a minute. Hakkai didn't mean to-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!"  Mucho yelled at Takemichi, leading him to not continue.

"Seriously, doesn't anybody think of the fact that he isn't the same person as the said leader?" I thought out, accidentally speaking my thoughts out.

"Tf do you mean?" Smiley asked. "Well, just because Hakkai is related to the Black Dragons leader, doesn't mean he's a spy!" I explained with confidence.

"Also, what if Hakkai joined Toman before his big bro became the leader of said gang?" I continue defending Hakkai. "Didn't any of you thought of that possibility?"

The room becomes silent. I really let out my thought, huh?

"Well... I didn't think of such possibility." said Kisaki, being a bit surprised at that theory. Although, I'm surprised that he's surprised at all, considering he's smart and all.

"Although I'm grateful that you defended me, I won't make any excuses." said Hakkai, as he bends down while facing Mikey.

"Hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother, I'm prepared for the consequences."

"So leader!!" Hakkai shouted as he stand back up. "I, Hakkai Shiba, Tokyo Manji Gang's Second-Division Vice-Captain...request permission to leave Toman!"

"..."

"Are all of you okay with that?" asked Mikey, with the others giving a neutral expression.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!" shouted someone. It was Takemichi, saying that he object the decision. I then look at Chifuyu giving a thumbs up, giving him the sign to carry out their plan.