𝐂𝐡.37: 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚/'𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬'

TW: Mentions of ab*se, trauma, p*dophila, dr*gs, and alcohol. You have been warned!

May 2019, Evening

Mason's pov

I have just gone back to the Danganronpa AU, and immediately I have to see Chisa. Apparently, she called me to meet her at the office for some reason.

 I quickly run inside the academy as fast as possible, eventually arriving at her office table. I then look at the time, which says '9.00 a.m.' on a clock. Looks like I'm a few minutes late.

"Nice to see you again, Mason." someone said, before turning the chair to see Chisa again. "Sorry that I'm late Chisa. So what do you call me for?" I asked her.

"Well, I wanted you to meet some children at Hope's Peak Elementary School." she explained. I almost forgot that the academy does have an elementary school. "Which class?" I asked her.

"The so call 'trouble-maker' class." she said, before I spit my cup of tea. "Um...Are you okay?" she asked me. "Yep. I'm fine..." I said as I try to keep my composure.

Of course, I'm not fine, what do you think? Meeting the Warriors of Hope would be an interesting one, but one filled with angst and heartbreaking shit.

"You don't look okay, I see that you're acting anxious." Chisa stated, pointing out the obvious. How does she always know my body language?

"Maybe...?" I told her, but Chisa wasn't really pleased. "Are you scared of meeting them?" she said, then she finds it odd that I'm anxious about meeting people for the first time.

"Kinda...?" I told her awkwardly, feeling dumb right now. "Don't worry, I'll accompany you." she said as she stood up from her seat.

"Really? Are you sure?" I told her. "Sure about what?" she asked.

"Sure that you don't have anything that you need to do."

"Oh, I'm definitely sure." she smiled.

"If you insist..." I said, reluctantly agreeing to it. She then told me that we will visit it tomorrow. And with that, I went back to my home. The home that was present in the prologue that the creator forgot about it till now.

Author-kun: "HEY!! Don't expose me like that! Especially the 4th wall!!

Technically, you decided to let us break the fourth wall, so...

Author-kun: "As long as you don't expose me..."

...

Chill, anyway so...

As I arrive at my home, I proceed to make some dinner. I decided to make some kitsune udon, a Japanese noodle soup in dashi broth, topped with seasoned fried tofu, pink-swirl narutomaki fish cake, and scallions. Needless to say, it is delicious.

Drinking my green tea, I then open up on my phone, watching YouTube videos as I eat my udon. And then it got interrupted by someone messaging me. I check the notifications to f learn that the message came from Hajime.

He messaged me to talk about his time as part of Class 77-B. He's being on good terms with Fuyuhiko, still being friends with Chiaki, and trying to understand Nagito's mindset more. I feel happy that he enjoys his time there, especially after what happened a year ago.

As I scroll across social media, the thoughts of what happen back there still leave an impact on my decision.

Two weeks after the Twilight Syndrome situation, I continued to attend the Reserve Course as I used to. At the time, I was starting to become self-aware that the world I live in is nothing but a videogame in Allon's world, along with getting used to my time-travelling powers.