𝐂𝐡.32: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 79𝐭𝐡

1st pov

The three of us then enters the room and...

..Holy cow...!

This place... The Overseas Campus... It looks beautiful... It's just like the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles, but look more like an actual school, and less like an abandoned place that was somehow a 'school'.

"Welcome to the Overseas Campus and Dormitory for Class 79!" said Kyosuke. He sounds happy saying that, perhaps it's the enjoyment of introducing me to this place. "Hope that you enjoy it."

I then walk over to a stand, to see a map. Containing three floors instead of five, the labs turning into dorms now, and staircases that only leads to one floor instead of multiple, just like the original.

"I wonder who created this?" I asked the cold man. "I'm mostly the main creator, though my friends also help out during the creation." he said. What can I say, that's what friends do right? He's grateful to have friends like Chisa and Juzo.

"Oh, by the way Mason..." Kyosuke asked Mason. "I also like to thank you for providing the ideas for the dorms." he stated, thanking him. "You're welcome, Kyosuke." he said.

"Wait what!? You help to design this place?" I said to him, surprised by this sudden info. "Um, more like creating the concept of those dorms, Allon." Mason responded.

Walking on the first floor, the three of us passed by the restrooms and proceed to go to the basement. Down there contains a library, a game room and an AV room. But immediately after coming from the stairs, Kyosuke turns left to a room and enters it.

Inside is packed with large, dangerous-looking tools such as chainsaws and drills that hang from the ceiling, as well as what appears to be tables that hold chemicals. There is also large screens on the back wall and fancy looking chairs and couches. On the other side of the room is what looks to be a bedroom and a bathroom, except it looks something out of a science fiction novel, though this room tells me that this is someone's lab and dorm.

On the table, I can see two people, one who looks like an inventor, while the other is a robot. Looks like she is doing maintenance on the robot, that what I assumed if the girl doesn't sound so arousing while doing so. Guess she really has a liking to invention, isn't she?

"Ah, Miu Iruma, Keebo. Please introduce yourself." said Kyosuke. Miu then notices us, and then continues doing the maintenance.

"So, what are you doing, Mrs Inventor?" I said.

"Eh? You don't know me?" she responded. "Nope, not a clue." I lied.

"I'm the gorgeous girl genius whose good looks and golden brain will go down in history!" she said. "I'm the one, the only, the legendary Ultimate Inventor herself- Miu Iruma!"

"And who is that robot that you're doing maintenance on?" Mason asked.

"I am K1-B0, the Ultimate Robot! But please, address me as Keebo!" said the robot.