𝐂𝐡.38: 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

3rd pov

"So who is this Taiju Shiba?" asked Shinichiro, sitting on a couch beside Takeomi. As he wants to know more about the current generation, he decided to visit the Akashi apartment, chatting with Takeom and Wakasa.

"You want to know him?" Takeomi asked his friend. Shinichiro nodded his head.

"Taiju Shiba, the current leader of the Black Dragons." Takeomi said as he took out a cigarette. "Waka, you help explain to him and Allon. I'ma go out to take a smoke." he asked before walking out to the balcony.

'Typical Takeomi.' I thought, remembering how often he smoke. Along with his smoke buddy Shinichiro.

"Have you seen Benkei?" he asked Wakasa. "No, he's accompanying Senju to buy some groceries."

"Oh."

"Anyways..., do you remember how the gang supposedly ended with the 9th generation?" Wakasa asked.

"Yes. Toman defeated them, which caused the gang to fall in ruins." nodded Shinichiro.

"So, the current generation got revived thanks to Taiju." said Wakasa. "And let me guess. you're gonna tell me that the gang is the same as the last two generations, Waka?" Shinichiro said, not being surprised anymore at that.

"That. And more." Wakasa responded, catching Shin's attention.

Wakasa then explained that the Black Dragons was reformed into a gang similar to the military army, causing the reputation to go from virtuous to notorious. Because of Taiju, the current generation is the most maniacal and evil one the gang ever had.

Shinichiro couldn't help but feel disappointed. He was hoping that the current generation can revive its original moral values, especially with Koko and Inui in it. Alas, it ends up being just like the previous generation, albeit even worse.

Not that he was surprised by that, he knows that the values have been abandoned since the 8th generation, but the current one abolished it even further than before.

"Can you explain more of this Taiju person?" the ghost asked, preparing to smoke in the house due to his cigarette being a transparent thing. "Taiju Shiba?" Wakasa asked, before proceeding to explain to him.

He explain more about Taiju'd changes to the Black Dragons. Reforming the uniforms, trained all of the members like an army, becoming an impressive-looking gang, all of that because he sells violence. It was thanks to his ties with the wealthy and making money in exchange of military force that ot the gang where it is today.

Shinichiro can't help but feel angry this time. He can no longer just stand here and do nothing, while his gang is becoming corrupted even further with this guy. He wants to take back the Black Dragons, and have it restore back its original values.

Yet, he feels like this Taiju person may be hiding something underneath, as he thinks that there has to be a reason why Taiju is this violent. 

'Daddy issues, perhaps?' he thought to himself, putting his hand on his chin. 'Or any mental issues?' 

"Um... Earth to the ghost?" said Wakasa loudly, waking the said ghost from his thoughts. 'What are you thinking about anyway?"

"Thinking about what I saw yesterday..." he said. He then told Wakasa about how the Black Dragons incident, unaware that Takeomi has just returned from his smoking session. 

Needless to say, there were shocked about the incident, with a few standout moments.

"No wonder Senju came back tired that day..." said Takeomi, remembering her coming back sweaty than usual. He didn't ask her as he assumed his little sister was just training with Wakasa, but now he knows the answer.