𝐂𝐡.42: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Tuesday, 22 December 2005

1st pov

It's nighttime and I'm heading to a cafe named Danny's to hang out with Sanzu today. Surprise, surprise, I get to hangout with the masked psycho here, but that's the future self, not this one.

Besides, it was Mucho that recommended me this idea, so I have to thank him for that.

Now, I already knew that Choji is back in this timeline, which is a good thing. The only thing I'm disappointed with was the fact that Mason told him about my time-travelling powers, and the fact that we view this world as a manga/anime.

And I'm unsure if his promise is true or not. Kisaki may end up knowing my secret, which makes it more difficult to help Takemichi in the long run.

I hope that doesn't happen, and that Choji actually keeps his secret.

Also, Takemichi and Chifuyu are there discussing with Draken, Kisaki, Hanma, Smiley and Mucho about the duo's idea to crush Black Dragons in order to change the future. Without mentioning the 'future' part, of course.

But you probably want to know more context behind the home life of the Shibas, huh?

Well, the sibling's home life is complicated, as they grew up without the presence of either parent, which put Taiju in charge. The mother had passed away, while the father was barely at home at times. 

Even in his youth, Taiju was powerful not only because of his physical strength, but because of his charisma as well. He is an expert at using violence, giving it his all, even to his siblings.

Because Taiju used his love to justify his abuse, Hakkai grew up with a warped perception of love, until he met Mitsuya. Although Mitsuya's home life was difficult, as he had to take care of his younger sisters as well as himself, he smiled about his situation and extended his kindness to Hakkai. 

Hakkai says that he has sworn to protect his family ever since Mitsuya told him that violence should be used to protect others. From then on, Hakkai has been taking beatings meant for Yuzuha, in addition to his own. However, Taiju beat Yuzuha regardless.

Of course, even Mitsuya's deal wouldn't matter to him, as Taiju will likely beat Yuzuha regardless. And I believe Mitsuya notices this, since the deal was accepted easier than expected. Quite fishy, if you ask me.

But where is Mitsuya and Mikey?

Unfortunately, they won't make it there due to personal reasons. But for me, they are basically talking to Yuzuha, as she thanks him for freeing her from the role of collecting money for the Black Dragons.

But with Mitsuya saying that Hakkai is stronger than she thinks, she will tell him that expectation caused a lot of pain before.

But what I remember the most from that moment, was when Mikey tells Mitsuya to not disappear, as Toman has lost half of its founding members. But with Kazutora and Baji being alive, I wonder what will Mikey say differently here.

Too bad that Baji and Kazutora can't be here. What a bummer...

Now, where was I...?

...

...

Oh, right. I'm eating with Sanzu at the cafe.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him, but he remains silence.

"Not much of a talker, huh?" I asked him again, but no response coming from him as he look at the menu.

I then proceed to write down my order on an order slip, writing the number of the table and the number of the item. I also wrote a one on the quantity side, indicating that I only order one of that particular items.