𝐂𝐡.59: 𝐔𝐡 𝐎𝐡

1st pov

"Save Izana Kurokawa."

Even as the moon shines on the starry night, those ominous words still send chills down my spine. Knowing what will happen makes things more heartbreaking, even more so during the final fight between Takemichi's side and Mikey's side. God, their deaths hurt me so much...

Speaking of which, should I go read the recent chapters? I heard that the manga's gonna end soon, which will help benefit me in knowing the timeline. Only four more chapters left, and they managed to cause a commotion online. It's definitely a miracle that I avoided all the spoilers that caused such commotion, but the manga could be the death to my mental health for how depressing it has become.

I got so attached to these characters that they have essentially become my therapy. Whether the therapy is a safe one doesn't matter, I can't run away from my comforts now. Seeing them with my own eyes adds to my excitement as a fanboy.

Although, categorizing them as 'comforts' is also debatable.

It was only Draken loudly announcing the commencement of tonight's meeting that snapped me out of my thoughts. An emergency meeting meant to talk about the recent gang called Tenjiku, who attacked some Toman members in various parts of Tokyo. Seeing various captain stood beside me got me remembering the level of seriousness this situation is.

Standing in front of Mikey with my hands behind my uniform, I can't help but get reminded of the current Mikey. The one from the manga that broke my freaking heart. But this isn't the time to mop about it, especially when that time hasn't even come yet.

"Let's start with the first division, the first one that was attacked!" called Draken, prompting Takemichi and Chifuyu to step forward.

"The ones who attacked us referred to themselves as "Team Mochizuki"." Takemichi explained. Right, I forgot that Chifuyu didn't get to viewed Smiley's fight against Kakucho. Somewhere inside of me felt guilty for robbing his chance, but this change doesn't affect too much on the

"Team Mochizuki?"

"Its's a squad led by Jugem's ex-leader, Kanji Mochizuki. They're probably Tenjiku's main force." added Smiley, who answered the confused vice-captain. The mention of Mochi sparked whispers within the other members, with one of them mentioning that he's part of the S-62 generation. Unlike Takemichi, I know the generation quite well, but it's best to leave the pros to explain it.

Mitsuya then disputed Smiley about the main force, stating that Tenjiku also have the Haitani brothers, thus speculating them as the main force. Immediately, the mention of the brothers caused a commotion between the others, since they control the streets of Roppongi. Basically, they're considered legends within the delinquent world, so the fact that an unknown gang got them on their side was a shocker to say the least.

While they were discussing that the S-62 generation attacking them were no coincidence, Draken added that the other Toman members were attacked by Shion. That, along with Kazutora adding that Shion's group were defeated by those who I suspected to be from Mason's world, made Mikey remembered that the ghost of the 9th generation of Black Dragons was part of the S-62 generation as well.

That, or the fact that I left out Mucho reminding him of that, is definitely not a foreshadowing. Definitely not a foreshadowing, I swear.

I was gonna asked Mikey about the S-62 generation, I even opened my mouth to ask him. But in the end, all that came out of my mouth was nothing but silence. It was at the last minute that it was best to be left in the dark about this generation, especially with a certain person's presence in this meeting.