𝐂𝐡.48: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭

3rd pov

"Guys, wait!!" A voice said causing both of them to stop running towards Taiju.

"Huh?" Chifuyu let out a noise of confusion.

"Mitsuya-kun!!" Takemichi said.

"I'm all right." Mitsuya said as blood dripped down his forehead. Yes, Mitsuya is still okay, but he still sways from the impact of the pipe.

"So cool it, will ya?" Mitsuya said as he tried to stood up and walked wobbly. "Taka-chan?! Don't overdo it!" Hakkai shouted as Mitsuya then sat on the floor beside a chair where Yuzuha is laying unconscious.

"Takemitchy, Chifuyu." Mitsuya called out to them. "Calm down and listen carefully."

"The situation looks hopeless. Taiju's a total beast, and the other two're probably insanely strong. Compared to them... Chifuyu, you're beat up. And I can't move, to be honest. Takemitchy, you're the only one of us still in fighting shape. But if we lose here... something worse will happen to Yuzuha. She might even get killed." Mitsuya explained.

Takemichi tells Mitsuya not to worry, as Mikey and the others will come to help, so all they have to do is stall for time until they arrive. Mitsuya asks if Takemichi called Mikey, which confuses him, as Takemichi thought Mitsuya called Mikey. 

Mitsuya responds that he came alone to help Hakkai, an issue unrelated to Toman. He says the three of them alone will have to protect Yuzuha. 

Overwhelmed, Takemichi falls to his knees, thinking that they're dead. He believes that there is no possibility that they can win against the Black Dragons, and they will be killed as he had hoped that Toman would come to their aid when Mitsuya arrived, but alas that didn't happen.

If only Allon is here right now, then maybe that hope wouldn't slip. But then again, he ain't here now because of personal reasons. Too bad that he's not gonna know this, he thought.

"Get up, Takemitchy! I'm kinda disappointed too." Chifuyu told him. "But with the way things are now, we've got no choice but to handle this ourselves!!"

"There's no way in hell we can handle this! I'm the only one who's not beat up!" Takemichi said wth tears being visible on his eyes. "Are you sayin' I have to take those three alone?"

"Takemitchy. I'm not tryin' to put all this on your shoulders. If you and Chifuyu can keep those other two outta the way... then I'll take care of Taiju!" Mitsuya said with determination, shocking Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"You're way too messed up to do that, Mitsuya-kun!!" Chifuyu told him. "Yeah. I've got no chance by myself. Mind helping me out? Hakkai!" Mitsuya said as Hakkai tense up from the mention of his name.

"You're a Black Dragon member right now. You don't have to help us fight... But Yuzuha... Hakkai, lend me a hand. So we can save Yuzuha!" Mitsuya said.

"I... I..." Hakkai was hesitating.

"I know Taiju's scary as hell. And I know you haven't been able to fight back! But... you still managed... to protect Yuzuha all this time!" Mitsuya said while Hakkai was sweating.

"Don't worry! I know you have what it takes to beat Taiju!" Mitsuya said standing up.

"Taka-chan... that's not..."

"You will, right?!" Mitsuya said before Takemichi starts screaming all of a sudden.

"SORRY FOR WHINING TOO MUCH! THAT WAS REAL PATHETIC OF ME!" he screamed, motivating himself in the process. 

"Let's do this, Takemichi." Chifuyu said. "You're pretty beat up." Takemichi responded.

"I'll take birthmark boy. Takemitchy, you take the black-haired one." Chifuyu said, while Koko was internally glad that they are finally ready.