𝐂𝐡.56: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄

3rd pov

Awaiting in front of the seemingly small house is none other than Takemichi and Chifuyu. Both of them accepted Allon's invite to their house, and they follow through their promise like the partners they are.

For Takemichi, it was great to visit Allon's house again, especially visiting the ghost again. He hasn't talked to him for awhile, though that was mostly due to the preceding events. Not only that, but he's interested in what Allon will show him this time, he felt that it will be another important thing to change the future.

As for Chifuyu, he doesn't know what to expect. He hasn't visited Allon's house before, so he couldn't pass on the opportunity. Like his partner, he is interested in what Allon will show him, but unlike Takemichi he isn't aware of the ghost. It would definitely be an interesting experience for him nonetheless.

'The house looks kinda small.' he thought, expecting the house to be an average house based on its exterior.

"Chifuyu, you made it!" said Takemichi. "I thought that you couldn't make it."

"Why would I pass off the opportunity to visit his house?" his friend chuckled. After reaching the front door, Takemichi proceed to rang the doorbell twice.

"Oh, I almost forgot. If there's anything weird in the house, don't mind it." Takemichi told him.

"Why would I mind about it?" he wondered before someone opened the door. That someone is none other than Allon himself, wearing an oversized hoodie with short pants and a pair of slippers. In contrast, both of them are wearing clothes that suited for the winter, judging by the jackets, the long pants, and their choice of socks and gloves.

(god. I'm bad at describing clothes, am I?)

"Welcome to my house, Allon and Takemichi!" he greeted them.

"Did you just refer to me as you?"

"O-Oops. Sorry, Chifuyu!" apologised Allon, who was quick to realise his mistake. 'Jeez, how embarrassing...' he thought sheepishly.

"Nah, its fine." Chifuyu assured him. "Can we come in?"

"Sure, sure. Enjoy!" said Allon before letting them in his house. For Takemichi, he isn't surprised about the house, but he couldn't help but remember how cosy his bigger-than-life house is. He really does miss this house, huh?

But how did Chifuyu reacted? Well, let's just say that he regrets judging a book by its cover, because the house is bigger than what he expected. He was in awe with the interior of the house, that he wondered how someone like Allon managed to afford such a place.

"Do you like it, Chifuyu?" Allon asked him after closing the front door. "And surely you do miss this place, right Takemichi?"

"Yes!" both responded simultaneously, causing Allon to chuckle.

"Allon, has Takemichi arrived yet?" shouted a male voice.

"Yes, Shin. You can come now."

"Shin?"

"He meant Shinichiro, follow me!" Allon stated before grabbing the two blondie's hands and dragged them to the garage, where a certain ghost is fixing some engines.

"Looks like a ghost can fix things after all." Allon teased.

"A ghost?" confused Chifuyu.

"Yep. You heard it alright." Allon noted before pointing to the ghost. "Chifuyu, meet Shinichiro Sano."

"...Shinichiro Sano?"

"He's Mikey-kun's brother."

"Mikey's brother? But why didn't he-"