𝐂𝐡.27: 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧

A Week Later...

1st pov

It's been a week since Bloody Halloween occurred. Mondo, Mukuro, Mikan, Seiko and Chihiro had already gone back to Hope's Peak.

Baji's currently in the hospital, expected to be out by next week. Many people come to visit him, including his friends and his family. And that includes his single mother, known as Mrs. Ryoko Baji, coming into the hospital like she saw something unexpected out of shock.

She scolded her son for doing such a reckless move, while also felt relieved for her son's current state. Both of them reminded me of Bakugou and his mom from My Hero Academia, from their similar relationship to having the same hair.

Did I mention that she has long black hair? Now I know where Baji got his looks and personality from, they're both similar in a way.

Back to what I said earlier, Mikey had already forgiven Kazutora, telling him that he's still part of Toman. He also told him to not kill himself in an attempt to make amends, knowing full well what Kazutora was thinking.

As for banana-hair himself, Kazutora has been attending a weekly therapist session, He's slowly recovering mentally, which is what he needed to recover his mental health.

Well, at least Baji's death is prevented. I couldn't help but feel happy! I'm one step closer to preventing Mikey from getting dark impulsivity.

Thank god, I didn't plan a Halloween party that day, due to the effects Bloody Halloween had on Toman. Still, one thing that surprises me is that I talk more to people here, which is out of my comfort zone for my introverted self. Perhaps it's talking to some of my favourite characters from my favourite series that kinda help me step out of my comfort zone.

Heck, just a few days ago was Baji's birthday. His friends and his family manage to celebrate it at the hospital.

...Now thinking about it, the fact that Baji's canon death happened few days before his birthday... I can't imagine how Baji's mom may have felt...

...Chill, anyways so...

"Allon?" someone asked all of a sudden. I turned around, seeing Shinichiro behind me. Oh, it's just the ghost.

"What do you want, Shin?" I said.

"Well, can you help me out with something?" he asked.

"Sure, what seems to be the problem?" I replied.

"I wonder if I can see my friends again?" he told me his question.

He must be talking about the former Black Dragons. But the question is, does Brahman exists during this time?

"I don't know. Maybe?" I responded. Not really a yes or no answer.

I then look at my phone, remembering the latest chapters of the manga. Mikey's dark impulsivity still haunt me to this day, especially when he punches Takemichi like what he did to Kazutora. I swear, if Takemichi dies from this, I'm gonna have a mental breakdown.

...No. It hasn't happened yet, I can prevent that by preventing the other deaths.

"Allon! Can I tell you something?" I heard someone say. Probably Mason coming back from the Danganronpa AU.

'What is it, Mason?" I asked him.

"Well, Chisa told me about a new batch of students in the academy. Do you want to see?" he told me.

A new batch of students? What is he talking about?

"What do you mean, Mason?" I asked him.

"Seriously? You don't remember? A bunch of new Ultimates will come to Hope's Peak Academy soon."