𝐂𝐡.12: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 8/3

1st pov

Wednesday, 9.45 p.m.

As I was saying, Mikey has now arrived on his motorcycle, with a serious expression. I have to thank Emma for calling his brother for help. At least she didn't just stand there and do nothing, letting her boyfriend get beaten to death.

He then got out of the motorcycle and slowly walks towards Peh-Yan and Moebius.

"I see," he said. "You called me somewhere else so that Ken-chin could get attacked."

"Then it would've been my fault that Toman would be split in two, right?"

"I just want to save Pah-chin, ok?!" Peh Yan responded.

"This isn't your style of handling stuff like this. So, who tempted you into doing this?"

"Wow, what a surprise." said a deep voice. "Didn't know that you aren't all brawn."

The mysterious man proceeds to smoke a cigarette, then said,

"How dull."

I saw a tall, lanky delinquent, who has black hair with a yellow streak in the middle. Wearing an oversized white Henley shirt with buttons, cropped black skinny jeans and sandals, he has a long, golden earring on one of his ears. I also notice his tattoos on both of his hands, which means 'Sin' and 'Punishment' in kanji form.

The guy then walks towards Mikey, confronting the dorayaki-loving teen.

"And who are you?" Mikey said.

"Doesn't matter who I am" the guy responded. "But I'm in charge of Moebius. For the moment, at least."

...

"I'm Hanma."

Shuji Hanma. The righthand man to Kisaki. He's best described as an adrenaline junkie since his single purpose in life is to find excitement. It's the reason why he allies himself with Kisaki, no matter if the latter exploit him.

As long as he can entertain himself, he cares little about the consequences or the collateral damage that is caused by his actions. He's also sadistic and cruel, eagerly enjoying violence and taking an active role in Kisaki's plans.

Also, hearing him speak with his deep voice, still left me surprised, since I didn't expect him to have a voice like that.

"So, you're the nasty creeplord behind all this?" said Mikey.

"You're a pain in the ass, Mikey-Ch-" said Hanma, who closed his eyes. But before he could finish, Mikey attempted to kick his head. But to everyone's surprise, Hanma was able to block Mikey's kick, which almost anyone who is hit by it would get knocked out easily.

However, I already expected him to do that. Not only because of being aware of this, but also because Hanma is a very competent fighter, especially in endurance.

Moving on...

"Don't act so hasty, Mikey," said Hanma. "My mission is to crush Toman."

"As such, the best way to do that is to make you fight amongst yourselves."

"But, oh well. It works out in the end."

"Because, now with these hands, I can take on the 'Invincible Mikey'... and kill you with my own hands!" he said, as he covers one of his eyes.