𝐂𝐡.1: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

1st pov

Early Morning, 8.00 a.m.

Hm, where do I start? Perhaps I should start this by telling you about my life before this journey.

It all started one morning. I woke up earlier than expected, due to having slept late the night prior. I proceed to eat my normal breakfast, consisting of two pieces of plain bread with a cup of milk. I mean, what else to do when I'm literally forced to stay at home, due to the current situation. Not that I mind, I actually enjoy staying at home.

I was wearing my glasses on my freckled face, while trying to adjust my black short hair due to constant twisting. I was wearing a black shirt and dark grey shorts, while also having a blue jacket for some aesthetic reasons.

 I was wearing a black shirt and dark grey shorts, while also having a blue jacket for some aesthetic reasons

With not much to do, I decided to watch some videos on YouTube, based on my favourite anime. To me, anime is like escapism. The animation style, the characters and the plot makes you want to live in that world with these colourful people. Including me.

As a weep, I find these characters interesting. Either I'm a simp for them, finding them as my comfort character, or just like them in general. The only bad thing is that they are just fictional. I don't have that many friends, I dare say only a few. Man, how I wish my favourite anime characters were real...

...and then a portal appeared.

A huge piece of a twirling circle appeared on my cupboard. Out of my own curiosity, I decided to went it, and then the portal closes. I then fell unconscious until...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Late morning, 10 a.m.

*awakes*

What was that? I was just running into a portal, and now where am I? It looks likes my house, yet something about it feels off. I proceed to get out of my bed and use the bathroom.

Just as I was about to go, I saw someone in the mirror. Who is that guy? I check my clothes and my glasses. Then I realized...

"Is that me?" I said.

My eyes were no longer brown, but golden? I can now see without those glasses. My hair completely changed into my favourite colour, mint-green. I was wearing a grey hoodie, blue cape, some long pants, and a pair of blue sneakers.