𝐂𝐡.55: 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬

3rd pov

Opening up the portal, Allon arrived at his bedroom, feeling relief to be back at his comfort room. A room where he can be all by himself. He already smiled with the fact that Luna and Mana agreed to go to the past, after they settle with their brother's funeral. After all, they were desperate of saving their brother, even though this goes against the timeline. And with a scolding from a certain friend of his.

Reading the recent chapters of the manga on his computer, all that he could ever react was a mix between sadness, and anger. Angry because of Sanzu's future actions, he wondered if he can change Sanzu before it can occur. And sadness for another death, one for someone that he hasn't met yet, but someone who he cares so much that it was heartbreaking to see his death.

In case if it wasn't clear enough, the manga is making him more emotionally unstable. A mix of deaths and fuck-up situations is enough for him to be confused of where Wakui-sensei is going for the story.

And don't even get him started at Sanzu saying a specific line to Takemichi. Sanzu's words of "Are you a time leaper too?" was enough to confirm his theory of a second time-leaper, believing that it could be either Sanzu or Hanma.

In fact, he considered the future Sanzu to be a full-ass clown, considering that he was planning on killing everyone with a train, and that ain't even the only batshit thing he'll do in the future. While Allon does like Sanzu, he hoped that he can stop him from becoming crazy. A therapist could help out a lot.

On the other hand, as much as he cared for Takemichi, he also couldn't ignore the fact that the crybaby will fuck up the other's future to save a certain broken Mikey. He's the reason why Draken's death and the recent death will happen, too obsessed with saving everyone despite getting a perfect future.

But then again, will it ever happen at all? Since Brahman and Rokuhara Handai fought each other months ago, it's unlikely that the Three Deities War will ever happen. As in how it was portrayed in the manga.

Is he starting to become like Takemichi? Is he going to save everyone while sacrificing his own mental health? It's not like he ain't naive to that possibility, unlike the crybaby that is Takemichi.

Alas, all that he end up doing was just gathering his thoughts, watching some Tokyo Revengers Gacha videos from a YouTuber named 'your mom lol,' and ranting in his own little mind. So it was a good thing that a ghost found him in his room.

Going thorough the room, Shinichiro saw Allon sitting on his chair, looking sadder than his usual self. One thing is pretty clear, Allon needs someone to comfort him. As much as he thinks leaving Allon alone is a good option, the green-haired boy was obviously not doing well.

"Hey, um... Allon? Are you okay?" the ghost asked, catching the boy's attention.

"Oh um... Didn't expect you to come here, Shinichiro." said Allon, who quickly stood up from his seat. "What's up?"

"I've notice that you were looking kinda sad just now. Something wrong?" he asked him.

"Um... No. No. No. Everything's fine, don't worry." denied Allon, as he tried to come up with a lie. "I was... reading something. That's all." he responded. Okay, that wasn't a complete lie, he thought.

"I... see." Shinichiro said before Allon leaves the room to go downstairs. Nah, he had already saw through Allon's obvious lie, as this wasn't the first time that Allon acted like that. Seeing that the computer remain open, he proceeds to take a peek at what Allon was focusing on. Breach of privacy, but he doesn't care for that. Not with a concerned person who summoned you from his grave in the first place.

Oh boy, was he in for an interesting ride, to the point where he wondered if his curiosity gets the best of him.

The fucked up future, being shipped with Takemichi despite being illegal, random people on the Internet simping for him, and a lot more chaos within the fandom. He already knew that this world was nothing but fictional in Allon's world, but he wasn't expecting that he'd have a large fanbase.