𝐂𝐡.28: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

3rd pov

"And that's it. That's all that I can tell you." Allon said. Wakasa, Takeomi, Senju and Keizo are shocked by what Allon was saying.

"So you're saying that you somehow summon a ghost? Which is Shinichiro, right?" asked Takeomi.

"Yep, that's true." Allon said, feeling embarrassed.

"But if that's the case, how could we able to see him?" asked Wakasa. "It's not common for people to see ghosts."

"Well, I believe that it may be tied to close connections with the ghost."

"Like how?"

"For example," Allon said, standing up from his seat and walking to the front of the television. "Who is Shinichiro's closest friend here?"

Wakasa, Keizo and Takeomi raise their hands, since they have been close to the dead Sano for years now. Senju didn't raise, as she isn't exactly close to Shinichiro.

"And you able to see Shinichiro right?" Allon asked again. The friends nodded their heads.

"Guess this proves my theory. If you form a connection to the ghost before its death, then you can be able to see the ghost."

"But if that's the case, then why now? If that happens, then wouldn't we already see Shinichiro before today?" asked Keizo.

"And that's why it's called a theory." Allon respond to Keizo. "I actually don't know why you guys can see, so the theory is the most likely explanation."

"Oh."Senju said while she just stood there dumbfounded. 

"Either that or plot armour instead," Allon mumbled.

"Wha-?"

"So if that's the case, then it's up to us if we want to believe if it's real or not?" Takeomi asked, to which Allon nods in agreement.

"Interesting theory, I say." said Shinichiro. "Well, it's nice to see you again, for how long now?"

"Two years." said Keizo.

"Oh, right..."

"Anyways, I need to go now." Allon said, about to leave the house. "You do remember how to go back to my house, right Shin?"

"Yep. Don't worry, I'm a ghost so strangers wouldn't notice me." the mentioned ghost said.

Wait, why am I worrying over an adult ghost?, Allon thought. But before he leaves, someone holds his hand. He turned around to see Senju being the one doing so.

"Um... I still have a few things to say, Allon." she said.

"Sure, go ahead and ask." Allon responded.

"If what you said is true, why can I see Shinichiro now?"

"Probably because you became aware that Shin's a ghost wandering here."

"Oh." The girl stood there dumbfounded.

"Guess it's my cue to leave." he said.

"Wait!" Senju said, loud enough for Allon to notice. "One more thing."

"What is it?" Allon asked, noticing becoming a bit annoyed.

"Can we hang out tonight?" she asked. "I want to get to know each other better."

...

"Say what now?"

8.00 p.m., Night

1st pov

So apparently, Senju decided to ask me to hang out with her, in order to know each other more. More like eating dinner at a restaurant, while striking a conversation. Even though it's raining, it feels cooling with the night vibes.