𝐂𝐡.15: "𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑!"

1st pov

So, I decided to read the recent chapter of the manga. But how? Using modern technology, of course. Hopefully, Draken won't die.

A few minutes later...

...

..What the hell, Wakui-sensei?...

Why do you need to kill him off like that?...

And just look at Takemichi. His eyes speak of despair itself...

*sobs a bit*

Just go into Takemichi's pov, okay?...

Takemichi's pov

It's been a few days since the incident, and now I'm at a funeral. But why?

Well, after I went back to the future, I managed to meet Hina and Naoto. From what I learned, Hinata told me that I break up with her on Christmas's Eve. I'm still confused since if I had broke up with her on that day, I should've remembered that memory by now.

After coming out from the bathroom, I encountered a man, who remarks in surprise that I wasn't in the car and that he hoped to take them both of us. Looking at his hand tattoos, I realized that it was none other than Hanma himself.

How did he got a massive improvement in the look department?

I quickly rushed to Naoto's car, where Hinata was sitting. But all of a sudden, a car crashed into the car. I was too late.

Horrified, I rushed towards the crash, only to quickly learned that the one who crashed Naoto's car was none other than Akkun himself. But how, wasn't he a hairstylist assistant?

Akkun said the same things to me as he did in the previous future, wondering when things when wrong, how he came to fear Kisaki, and implores me to save everyone.

Why does it turn out the same way as before?...

Suddenly, Akkun's car explodes into a huge fire. I quickly rushed to Hina, as I attempted to get her out of the car in order to escape the impending fire. Instead, she thanked me, as she was gravely injured and had lost all feeling in her legs.

Crying in despair, I proceed to hug Hinata, and confessed to her that I will always love her. Hina was glad to hear that and told me to leave the car, which I refused to.

She then pushed me out of the car, in which she gave me her last smile. As she does so, the car exploded and implodes into flames.

As I walked away from the fire in despair, I shouted out those few words in agony.

"I'LL SAVE YOU, I SWEAR!

NO MATTER HOW MANY I FAIL! NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES! I'LL NEVER QUIT! NOT UNTIL I REACH A FUTURE WHERE YOU'RE SAVED!

I'M GONNA BECOME THE TOP GUY IN TOMAN."

...

And till this day, I'm always gonna stand by my beliefs.

I'm currently outside of the building, looking at a pond. Everyone close to Hina was devasted and saddened, especially poor Naoto who cried in agony over his sister's death. I couldn't help but shed a tear when praying over her gravestone.

Hinata's mother approached me, then remarks that I have grown up. She then gives me a gift, Hina's favourite necklace. I cried again after seeing it, knowing that she still loves me.

While everyone is still grieving over her death, I decided to approached Naoto, who's seemly calm down from the pain. Naoto told me that he researched Akkun, who was married and had children. When I ask him why he still killed Hina, despite knowing that it was a suicide mission, he concludes that Akkun's family was used to force him into doing it, as they are currently missing.