𝐂𝐡.5: 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

1st pov

Thursday, 1 p.m.

I was just relaxing at my new home. Despite being a school day, I decided to skip school for two days, due to personal reasons. Besides, nothing much happens.

I mean, Takemichi will have a date with Hinata, accidentally shake past Naoto's hand, and then went back to 2017. Adult Naoto will be piss about it, then both of them attempt to find Mikey's surroundings, eventually leading to finding Akkun.

Akkun and Takemichi reunited. Then, Akkun will tell Takemichi that he's the one that pushed him to an oncoming train, then...

...

Just thinking about it, hurts my heart...

Anyways, I was about to watch Netflix, when I received a call from Mason. Mason told me that he's coming to my home with a guest. I immediately changed into my normal clothes, and proceed to make the house a better impression.

All of a sudden, a portal arrives, in front of the kitchen entrance. Someone familiar arrives, and then the portal close behind him. It means one thing, Mason has arrived.

"Hi, Mason," I said. "Good afternoon to you, Allon," he replied. "I brought lunch today."

"What's for lunch anyway?" I said.

"Well, there's chicken rice and nasi lemak. Since I know you hate spicy food, I give you chicken rice."

"Okay. Thanks, Mason."

"No problem, Allon."

Hainanese Chicken Rice, a famous food around South East Asia, consists of Hainanese chicken, and Hainanese rice, served with chilli sauce and cucumber garnishes. I also include a type of barbecue pork, named char siew, because I love that meat. I don't mind writing about the type of food I eat, even if it isn't necessarily.

Anyways, both of us eat around the dining table. Seems like it's big enough to fit several people here, at least that's what I assume. While eating, I proceed to ask Mason about the person who'll come to meet us.

"Don't worry, she's on the way. She's currently lived around here, and I think she can help us on this mission," he replied.

So the guest's a she? Interesting. Still, I began to wonder who's the person is. In Tokyo Revengers, there aren't many female characters. Hinata Tachibana, Emma Sano, Yuzuha Shiba, and Akane Inui. That's all that I remembered. But it's still a good thing that someone can help out on this mission.

Little did I know, that I would be shocked at who's the person is.

A car parking sound was heard around the house. Mason proceed to open the door, allowing the guest to come in. I was surprised on the inside, as I feel like I have seen her before in school a few days ago.

She was wearing just normal clothes, and look like she's in her 30's. But her hair was the same. Orange-brown hair, tied into a ponytail, containing white ribbon on her ponytail, along with her green to blue eyes.

"Good to see you, my friend," Mason said, shaking the lady's hand.

"Good to see you too, Mason." the lady responded.

"Want to introduce Allon to me?"

"Sure, where is he anyway?" Mason replied.

Walking to the lady from where I was, I proceed to greet her. "Nice to meet you. The name's Allon. What's your name, Miss?"

"Nice to meet you, Allon," she said. "I would introduce myself now, but you may be surprised."

"Really? It's ok. I can handle it." I replied. Finally, some answers, although I'm a bit nervous about this.