𝐂𝐡.9: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 78

1st pov

Just as I was about to meet Class 78, I stumbled upon a female student.

"Oop, sorry about that," I said.

"It's okay," she said, in a cold tone. She has short, layered, bobbed black hair, and has freckles across the bridge of her nose. I noticed that she has a Fenrir tattoo on her right hand. She is also quite skinny, to the point when some people are worried.

"It's fine. What's your name, anyway?"I said

"...The name's Mukuro Ikusaba. Nice to meet you," she said.

Name: Mukuro IkusabaAge: 1st year (15-16 years)Talent: Ultimate SoldierGender: FemaleBirthday: 24th December ♑Likes: Her sister, Army knivesDislikes: Make-up

Age: 1st year (15-16 years)
Talent: Ultimate Soldier
Gender: Female
Birthday: 24th December ♑
Likes: Her sister, Army knives
Dislikes: Make-up

Mukuro Ikusaba. The 16th student of Class 78. Right in front of me. Watch out for her. (jokes on you, this has become a meme at this point.) She is described as a masochist who cares about her younger sister, and I guess that describes her well?

In my opinion, Mukuro is quite underrated. She's either not known by the fandom, or only recognised as the person who disguises herself as her sister. Since she's the Ultimate soldier,

"And who are you? Why are you in our dorms?" she said.

"Name's Allon. I came here because the principal request me to."

"Allon? Now I remember. You're the person that's visiting our class, right?"

"Um... Yes?"

"Hm. I didn't expect you to visit the dorms, especially since the principal didn't tell us when you visited us, but I guess I can help you out. I have nothing much to do anyway." she said.

She then proceeds to give me a tour of Class-78's dorms. It was silent when walking around together since Mukuro remained silent for the duration of the tour.

Both of us proceeds to visit every dorm from Class-78. Due to laziness, I'll only tell you the ones who felt important. Those who aren't will be skip, but I'll leave you their info here. (as much as I like some of them)

 (as much as I like some of them)