𝐂𝐡.22: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 77-B

1st pov

Mason and I got out of the portal, arriving in front of the entrance to the academy. This time, the place looks to be covered in snow. Quickly, I checked the timeline.

'Timeline: Danganronpa Non-Despair AU
Date/Time: Afternoon, February 2019
'

February? But wasn't it September the last time I arrive here? Surely there has to be an explanation. 

Well, at least we wear our winter clothes, that's for sure.

Both of us then proceeds to enter inside the school. Immediately, we got greeted by Chisa, who's seems more energetic than usual. Which is funny considering that's she always has a quirky personality.

"It's nice to meet you all, again! I'm excited to introduce my class to you, Allon." she said, while also commenting about Mason's return to the academy. Before I could even ask, she drags the both of us into her classroom, Class 77-B.

Class 77-B. Home to the people from the 2nd Danganronpa game, and one of the classes affected by the Tragedy in the original timeline. Most of the students became the Ultimate Despair from the brainwashing, save for a certain person. 

Most of the students there didn't bother attending classes in the past, since the rules stated that students don't have to necessarily attend classes. However, when Chisa their new homeroom teacher, decided upon herself to bring them all together to help them uncover their youth and make memories. She is able to gather them all and while some of them protested to attend, she insisted on gathering them all together every day if she had to. They eventually come to love learning from Chisa's teachings.

Entering the classroom, I saw 16 students each on their respective tables, wearing the uniforms from their respective middle school. All then proceeds to stand up, giving their greeting to Mrs. Chisa.

"Thank you, students." she said. As everyone sat down, some students began to wonder about the students.

"Um, Miss Chisa, who's that person beside Mason?" a student said. Wait, how did they know Mason?

"Oh, he's a person that I like to introduce, Allon." she said. "He's not a new classmate, just a guest visiting the school."

"Come on, class. Introduce yourselves to the classroom."

A student who have brown hair, and a particular ahoge, stands up from his seat. "Guess I should start introducing then."

"My name is Hajime Hinata."

Name: Hajime HinataAge: 2nd-yearTalent: Ultimate ??? Gender: MaleBirth Date: 1st January ♑Likes: KusamochiDislikes: Sakuramochi

Name: Hajime Hinata
Age: 2nd-year
Talent: Ultimate ???
Gender: Male
Birth Date: 1st January ♑
Likes: Kusamochi
Dislikes: Sakuramochi

Hajime Hinata, the protangonist of the 2nd game of the Danganronpa series, also know as the 'Killing School Life'. Cynical at first glance, he's more of a realist, tendng to be skeptical and worries more than his classmates. He is logical and keen, often annoyed by the idea of not being able to understand someone or something at all.