𝐂𝐡.52: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝."

1st pov

"The first meeting of the year of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!!" Draken shouted as all the Toman members stood respectfully. Knowing where it'd go in the manga, it has been a whole week since that little incident occurred on Christmas.

Right now, I'm standing between Choji and Hanma, who I'm still not used to the former without a hoodie. His blonde hair is a bit messy, but it does look cute after all. 

"Toman and the Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed." Mikey said after he stepped forward to the crowd. 

It was caused by discord between the brothers Hakkai Shiba and Taiju Shiba. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle." he continued as everyone became tense.

"Three people here will discuss this matter with everyone!" Draken said before calling Hakkai to the front. The tall guy then walks up to the shrine, facing the other Toman members as they pay close attention.

"It all started with a stupid little lie I told." Hakkai started. "To keep that little lie, I dragged my family... I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew bigger... resulting in the conflict between Toman and the Black Dragons." 

"I'm responsible for all this... everyone." he said before bowing down to everyone in a respectful manner.

"Poor Hakkai..." I whispered to myself, feeling bad for him.

"Don't worry 'bout it, Hakkai! What sparks conflict in the first place... is always somethin' small anyway!" Mucho reassures him with a smile.

"Besides, we beat the Black Dragons. So things ended up fine! Right, guys?!" Smiley said, smiling widely as he always does. Typical Smiley, nothing special.

No one chooses to blame Hakkai and reacts enthusiastically when Mitsuya says Hakkai will continue as the Second Division vice-captain. Saving Hakkai during the battle with Black Dragons was worth all that trouble!

It's so worth it, I ain't gonna lie...

"Now! The second person!! Inui!! To the front!!" Draken announced as two people with the Black Dragons uniform comes to the front. As they announced their names as Hajime Kokonoi and Seishu Inui, the members reacted with shock as they wondered are they there despite the mentioned gang having lost to Toman.

"The 10th generation Black Dragons lost to Toman. Our former leader, Taiju Shiba, has retired. We have succeeded the gang as the leaders of the 11th generation." Koko said.

"And, after discussing it with Mikey... We've decided to join under Toman!" Inui announced.

"Takemichi Hanagaki, I assign the Black Dragons to his division. In other words, under Takemichi Hanagaki's command!!" Mikey announced to a shocked Takemichi and everyone was shocked in general. All except me who already expected this to happen.

"Got it? Takemichi?" Mikey said to Takemichi.

"Y-Yeah!" he responded/ I also heard a tsk sound coming from Chifuyu, he's probably annoyed about it.

"The Black Dragons are under my command? Why...?" Takemichi asked Mikey. "Whose decision is this!?"

"'If we're going to be part of Toman, we'd rather be with him...'" Mikey explained to him. "That's what they want."

As I see the two of them walk toward Takemichi, I knew that he will connect well with those two sooner or later. These two buddies are good for each other, like inseparable buddies.

"Quiet, everyone!" Draken shouted as Mikey then walked back to the front.

"Lastly, I want to talk about something... involving the Christmas conflict." Mikey said as everyone starts paying more attention. I then notice that Kazutora and Baji are there, smiling for no apparent reason.