𝐂𝐡.24: 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐧 たぶん

Shinichiro's pov

While Allon and Mason went and do whatever hell I know, I'm left in charge of keeping the house safe. To be honest, it has been a long time since I wander around as a ghost, leaving my own funeral internally. So this would be interesting.

Allo told me that someone named Hanagaki Takemichi will come, so I need to let him enter the house. What's so interesting about this guy, anyway? Only one way to find out.

I wish I could meet my siblings again, especially Izana and Mikey. I also want to see my friends again, they'll probably be shocked to see me like this. I also want to know what happens to the Black Dragons, what's it like currently?

I also wish to see the person that killed me. I don't know his name, but he looks like he didn't mean to do that, from my perspective.

I have to admit, Allon's house looks expensive and techy. For example, I recognized that there is a TV in the living room, but it looks like something from a sci-fi movie or something.

Why did I compare that to a bigger screen?

*doorbell sound*

Oh, someone rang the bell. I wonder who is it?

I then looked at the devices, and look like the gadgets turned back into stuff that I would find this year. Interesting.

I proceed to look out of the window, exposing my head out of the unopened window. At least I'm a ghost, that's a relief.

I saw a boy in his teens, sporting bleached yellow hair and in a "faux hawk" style, standing in front of the entrance. Reminds me of the good old days, when I used to sport that ridiculous hairstyle. Those precious times.

"Hello? This is Hanagaki Takemichi. Are you here, Allon?"

Hanagaki Takemichi? So this is the boy that Allon refers to?

I pressed a button that opened the door, allowing him inside the house. He slowly enters the house, who I presume is surprised that the door "open by itself". Interested, I proceed to follow him around.

He looks like my old self, minus the bleached hair. I heard from Allon that he's similar to me. I wonder why?

Suddenly, I accidentally trip over a book, thus effectively making a sound. Silly me.

"Hello? Who's there?"

I proceed to hide underneath the table. Wait, why do I need to hide if I'm a ghost? He can't see me right?

"H-Hello? Is anyone here?" Takemichi said, as he went to the living room.

"Who are you?"

Who is he referring to? Me? But I'm a ghost, so he can't see me right?

...

Right?...

Takemichi's pov

Who's that guy and what is he doing in Allon's house? I'm getting scared here, is he gonna kidnap me!?

"U-Um, hello, sir. W-Who are y-you?" I stuttered, in front of a boy who seems to be surprised about something. He got black hair like Naoto, but his eyes remind me of Mikey.

"Are you Hanagaki Takemichi?" he asked. How did he know my name?

"Hold on, can you answer my question first?" I replied.

"Okay, but be calm about it."

'Um... Sure?" I said calmly. Who am I kidding, of course I'm freaking out here!