The Little Zombie (27)

Magsimula sa umpisa

To assure her that she can continu, He raised his hands to her lips.

Without anymore hesitatio, Rose bent down and bit into his bleeding wrist.

Nelly and Jonas took a deep breathe as the scene was a little unbearable to look at.

They never knew that there will be such a time  like this, when their commander would compromise to a girl.

Just as expected, after Rose calmed down. The Zombies also calmed down and started retreating.

While Lucas kept on losing blood, this time it left others worried.
They looked at Lucas who didn't plan to stop Rose at all and at his increasingly pale face.

"Don't you think you should stop now?" Anna tried to talk to him but once again she was ignored.

"Host! Please Wake Up!" AI3 yelled out desperately trying to at least get her senses back.

"Host! If you continue you are going to kill him!" He yelled out again but still nothing.

"Commander!" Nelly and Jonas are also on the other side trying to persuade Lucas.

"Host! You will fail the Mission!" AI2/3 yelled loudly into her head as he felt his code riot desperately and everything seemed out of order.

Rose whose eyes were closed,  suddenly opened and reflectively pushed Lucas away.

"Fortunately," AI3 breathed a sigh of relief.

When Rose looked at Lucas and saw him staring back at her with his pale face and lips.
She slowly stretched out her hand and touched her lips that were wet.

Bringing it over to her face she could see that it was blood.

At this time, she realized what she has done.

"Rose!" Lucas called and took a step closer to her but Rose took a step back in return.

She didn't know how to face him at this moment, Knowing fully well that she lost control and almost killed him.

"Host! You don't have to blame yourself. It's not your fault" AI3 tried to coax her but she wasn't even in the mood to talk to him.

"Rose, fortunately you are awake" Ann's held her by the shoulder before Rose could even think of how she suddenly reached her side.

"What are you doing here?" Remembering the fact that she might be the one that framed her, Rose didn't give Anna a good look.

"We will talk about what happened that day later, but as of now look at the problem in front of you" Anna whispered to her ear and then no over aside.

Before she could understand what Anna was talking about, she felt someone hug her tightly

"I'm sorry I came late" Lucas spoke.
She could hear his voice filled with guilt and self blame.

"It's not your fault" She muttered trying to console him but it only made Lucas hug tighter.

"Next time you are not allowed to leave!" He warned her seriously.

"Uhm" She muttered and didn't refuse.

"Are you ok?" She asked him. Looking at his pale his face is she couldn't help but feel guilty.

Knowing that she has killed so many others, she really didn't care but what scared her is that she almost did the same to him.

"Rose, Are you ok? Are you injured anywhere?" Anna took a step forward but Mr. Lucas only glanced at her lightly causing her to step back immediately but she didn't forget to cuss him as a 'Dog Man'  in her heart.

She is obviously the one that helped him find her but in the end he is monopolizing Rose and won't let her talk to Rose.

"Get used to it" Nelly came over and patted her shoulder.

"Jonas, How about your Brother, Is he ok?" She asked and glanced at the little boy who was injured.

"He is find but I don't know_" Jonas looked at the mark on his brother's neck and then at Rose.

He just found his brother, he is adrayd that he might turn to a zombie befure they can even have a proper Reunion.

"He won't turn to a Zombie" Rose assured him.

"Really?" Jonas face lightened up after hearing Rose's words.

"Just treat the wounds and he will be fine" Dye assured him again.

"Fortunately, Thank you so much"

"Let's go back to the car!" Lucas said and led Rose out of the place that was already in ruins.

Returning to the car, Rose leaned in Lucas arms without saying much.

"Host! Finally" AI3 spoke ready to talk business with her.

"What's the matter?" She asked him plainly.

"The Female lead is now a Zombie, bitten by the male lead as you requested.

Miss Mars also turned to one when she was completing her punishment " AI3's voice was heavy.

"What does it have to do with me?" Rose asked as she had a bad premonition.

"You destroyed the order of the world and a new protagonist has to be made"

"Who is it?"

"That cute boy that you almost killed. Mr. Jonas brother_" AI3 paused, "But there is a mission you have to complete before he can be made the protagonist"

"Nothing good ever comes from you"

"Prompt_ Save the Whole world and stop the spread of the infection!"