Chapter 83: Homosexual.

Start from the beginning

"This mountain road does have a problem. It seems that there are formation traps on it. You need to see it through before you can pass it smoothly."

"What about Senior Brother Zhao? To find Senior Brother and fall into the formation..."

That disciple's face became anxious.

Rong Ran: "Junior Brother Lin An, there is no rush. Let's look for him in the original spot to see if we can find the formation, and then we'll rescue your senior brother."

Although Lin An was anxious, he could only nod.

There was a sharp-eyed person nearby and saw Ye Yunlan, the two, on the mountain road, and said: "Since there is a problem with the mountain road, how can the two of them go so far? How can they be safe?"

Rong Ran's eyes were deep, thought for a moment, then warmly said: "This array trap is not everywhere? They may have just not touched the prohibition mechanism because of luck."

It was okay if he didn't say that. However, when he said that, someone said: "No, I just remembered that the two of them also opened this mountain road. Senior Brother Rong, there aren't so many lucky coincidences in this world. Could it be that they have already gotten a map of the treasure and didn't tell us in advance? Instead, they wanted to go up the mountain to steal the treasures in advance?"

Lin Xiaowan was listening and couldn't help but stand, saying: "Nonsense! How could Junior Brother Ye be a greedy person for treasures? Have you forgotten the fact that he saved many of his sect disciples in the secret realm back then? The secret realm trip is dangerous this time, but we went about it too smoothly on this journey, so we gradually took it too lightly. Should we blame others if we accidentally fall into a dangerous situation?"

Lin An: "But what did Senior Brother Zhao do wrong? And we've already said that Sky Sect disciples should help each other and work together, but the two seem to have nothing to do with us! No matter ... no matter what, they should've given us a warning in advance."

"Junior Sister Lin, treasures are touching, and people's hearts are unpredictable. Junior Brother Ye saved you, but how long has it been since then? Maybe he didn't think about how saving people would cause him to be inattentive at that time," said a disciple with a thin face and thin eyebrows next to her.

Lu Qingshu was his name, and he had once admired Yin Ling- Lin Xiaowan's senior sister. However, Yin Ling had rejected him many times over many years. Later, Yin Ling's pursuit of Ye Yunlan became well known to all the Sky Sect disciples, and thus Lu Qingshu had long hated him.

Lin Xiaowan flushed with anger: "Lu Qingshu, you-!"

"Don't quarrel, everyone. Back then, everyone knew about the divine fire. I believe that Junior Brother Ye is definitely not the kind of person you mentioned." But it was Rong Ran's voice that began to persuade him, "It's just that the disciple he received under him is a bit cruel and untamed. He is uninhabited, values items, and isn't willing to let others get a share of the action. Back then, there were conflicts between Junior Brother Ye and me. Most of it was because of his disciple. Alas. After Junior Brother Ye was injured, his body was weak, and he needed his apprentice to take care of everything. Later, he had to rely on him in everything..."

He didn't go on and instead sighed.

Although Rong Ran was defending Ye Yunlan's reputation, Lin Xiaowan always felt something was wrong. But she didn't know much about that back then, so she could only stand there, feeling uncomfortable.

Rong Ran had amassed a lot of deep impressions. Thus, everyone quickly listened to his words and condemned Shen Shu.

Rong Ran's eyebrows were slightly bent. After listening for a moment, he clapped his hands and said: "Okay, everyone, let's not fight anymore. Now that people are going up, we can't delay here. But we will still continue together as a sect, so Junior Brother Zhao needs to be saved. Hence, we might as well divide into two groups. One group will stay here to rescue Junior Brother Zhao, and the other group will go up the mountain to explore the road. Once the exploration of the danger on the mountain road finishes, they'll have someone return to lead everyone here up the mountain."