Chapter 77: Sin (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

And because of that treasure, he was framed and slandered for killing his fellow disciples and was expelled from the sect with He Lanze abolishing his cultivation base.

In his previous life, the information related to the underworld and the sin mirror platform passed by Ye Yunlan's mind. His feet finally stood on the stone platform, and his eyes cast onto the stone mirror.

The smooth stone mirror clearly reflected the appearance of his whole body, reflecting his cold appearance. He saw a few words across the stone mirror: "There is no good person in front of the sin mirror."

According to the legend, if it was a good soul, its spiritual nature would be clear, and its soul would be flawless and unsullied. The sin mirror wouldn't reflect its image. However, if it was an evil ghost, the more vicious it was, the more it would reflect its appearance. That was how the saying, "there is no good person in front of the sin mirror", came to be.

It seemed that this mirror had condemned him as being a serious evil.

Ye Yunlan looked slightly cold.

What was good or bad? What was sin?

In the underworld, on the sin mirror platform, everything it reflected was sinful.

The image in the mirror flowed quickly, reflecting him being hung in the law enforcement hall, rejected by many disciples, and dragged down the three thousand stone steps outside the sect. Then the picture changed, reflecting the world condemning and imprisoning him: The scene of him entering the Buddha Pagoda. There was also the scene where he was dressed in a wedding outfit, forming a blood contract with Chen Weiyuan. In a flash, he was held in the arms of the Demon Lord—those lights and shadows flowed in front of Ye Yunlan's eyes, like the images before death. It was absurd, counting the sins on his body.

It was a sin to be banished by the sect for misbehaving while serving as a disciple.

It was a sin to rebel against the same clan when you are a human, and to live in harmony with demons.

It was a sin to be unfaithful to one's dao companion when you were a wife.

...

Several sins were added, and the stone platform under the mirror gradually became transparent. He was about to be sent into the h*ll fire after the King of H*ll slapped the table.

Several bloody and distorted characters appeared in the mirror——"Are you guilty?"

Ye Yunlan suddenly laughed.

Shen Shu stood behind him. Intentionally or unintentionally, Ye Yunlan's figure just covered his gaze on the stone mirror.

He could only listen to his master's somewhat abrupt laughter. Walking in the gloomy underworld for a long time, it was as if he had seen the most ridiculous thing in the world.

Ye Yunlan seldom laughs. Laughing like this was the first time that Shen Shu had ever seen it.

The other party's light laughter sounded like a clear spring hitting a rock, which was very pleasant to hear. However, when Shen Shu listened to this, he felt the evil in his heart grow violent. The Afterglow sword in his hand wanted to lash out to break the chains in front and that d*mn stone mirror.

Even more, he wanted to step forward and hug Ye Yunlan's thin back so that he would stop laughing.

His reason could only contain his impulse when he looked at the stone platform that had become translucent.

He could only hear the voice of the King of H*ll: "The sin mirror reveals the source of karma. Now that the karma has been revealed, good and evil are divided, are you still dissatisfied?"