23 | Date Night

──────────

"Miss Hawlett, Mr. Friggason requests your presence in the common room." JARVIS informed me.

I was currently sitting in my room, reading one of Loki's books, wondering where he was all day.

I woke up alone.

He wasn't at breakfast.

He wasn't at lunch.

And the worst part is that the team knew what was going on and still refused to tell me after some million threats. So I obviously got suspicious of what the trickster was planning.

Placing the book down, I carefully opened my door and peeked out my head incase someone is involved in Loki's evil plan and tries something.

As soon as the halls were clear, I basically sprinted to the elevator, still waiting for someone or, perhaps, something to attack me.

"Loki?" I whisper yelled once I reached the common area. So far nothing looked out of place. The only thing that was weird, was that there was no Loki in sight-

"Darling." he replied from behind me, making me let out a yelp.

"When will you stop doing that?" I chuckled slightly.

Loki just smiled lovingly at me and stepped forward, taking my hands in his. "We're going out today." he stated proudly. He held his finger up when he saw me open my mouth.

"No. We're allowed to have some time for us, besides if there are any missions, the team will alert us. I can teleport us back and it'll be like we were never gone." he said before I could protest.

I sighed with a small smile, "Fine."

"Loki it's just an hour!" Nat shouted at Loki, who didn't want to leave me so I could get dressed.

"I do not understand why I can't just stay with her while she gets ready. I will see her anyway." Loki protested.

From the kitchen, Thor watched the scene while looking deep in thought. His eyes widened when he had the perfect idea to lur Loki away from me.

"Loki, I am going to introduce you to the tarts of pop!" Thor marched towards us proudly.

Loki glared at him before sighing and giving in, because, believe it or not, he did want to try Pop Tarts but was too scared Thor would beat him if he stole his sweet pastry.

The hour has passed and I was making my way down to the common room where the trickster was waiting for me.

I was wearing a beautiful navy blue dress with a slit on my tigh, with matching heels from Natasha. My hair was perfectly curled and looked softer than ever.

Once I stepped out of the elevator, Loki's head shot up, his eyes inspecting every inch of my body.
The way the dress made my body look, the way my hair fell perfectly onto my shoulders, the way my heels clicked on the floor in a rhythm.

It was beautiful.

"Darling." Loki acknowledged me.

"Loki." I smiled back.

He held out his hand for me to take, which I did, "Ready?"

"Lead the way, my prince." I responded.

Loki stole one of Tony's cars and drove to the dinner he had the invitations for. It was a beautiful, luxury restaurant. As soon as we walked in, we smelled the scent of amazing food and expensive fragrances.

We got led to our reserved table in the corner of the restaurant by a window. Menus were handed to us and instantly dove into looking for our food.

"My dear, you've been staring at that menu for 12 minutes now." Loki Said as he raised an eyebrow.

I lowered the menu, giving it one last look before glancing up at Loki, who was looking at me with a frown.

"You know how I used to kill people for money, right?" he nodded.

"Right, so now I'm not doing it anymore, therefore I don't have any- Oh." Loki interrupted me by conjuring Tony's credit card.

We ordered our food and talked a little. And honestly, it was amazing. Just me and Loki. He even showed me some pictures of him and Thor when they were younger. There was also one with a young Loki laying with his head in a beautiful blonde woman's lap - who I later learned was Frigga - and sleeping peacefully.

He told me some Story's of how he would prank Thor. My favorite was probably the one where Loki shifted into a snake - Thor apparently loves snakes - and then stabbed him when Thor picked him up.

We soon exited the dinner and decided to walk around the park for a bit, hand in hand.

It was already late and the weather was starting to get colder and I started to shiver slightly.

Loki must've noticed because he took of the jacket of his black suit and placed it on my shoulders. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"This is the happiest I've been in a long time." He suddenly said after we've been waking in some comfortable silence for a while.

I nodded softly, "Me too."

He smiled down at me and placed a soft kiss on my temple, then we made our way back to the dinner where we left Tony's car to drive back to the tower.

The elevator doors closed and I kicked off my heels, my lips never leaving Loki's.

His hands traveled to my waist, pushing me more against the elevator wall.

The little 'ding' sounded and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Walling trough the hall, after eventually stopping at some walls so we could continue making out and passing Peter and Steve, who looked traumatized by what they've seen, we arrived at Loki's bedroom.

He opened the door and closed it on not even a second before slamming me against it and kissing me more aggressively.

I didn't even notice us waking towards the bed when suddenly I was laying.

Loki hovered above me, still kissing me, while his hands made their way down to my panties.

He slowly pulled on the waistband and slid them down. He kneeled in front my open legs and softly licked my clit.

I softly moaned at the sudden contact, my eyes shut close and my mouth slightly open.

Then, out of nowhere, the door flew open, making me and Loki jump up.
Thor was standing there, in his battle Armour and Mjolnir in hand.

When he saw what was happening in front of him, he used his hammer to cover his eyes.

"Loki there are things called locks!" he exclaimed.

"Maybe don't push the door open so hard next time because it was locked, you oaf. Now what do you want." Loki said in an annoyed tone.

"Bombs have been detected in some buildings. We need to get the people to safety."

We rushed down the halls behind Thor, Loki changing us to our suits/Armour while we did so.

──────────

Thor's going to go insane if he keeps walking into moments like that, smh