01 | Blood Stained

──────────

"So.." I smirked slightly, approaching the man that was currently tied to a chair.
Straddling his lap, I slightly lean forward to whisper to his ear.

"I really hoped we could come to some sort of agreement, but it looks like you don't agree with me" a slight, barely visible grin appeared on my face as I stared into the man's fearful eyes.

Having enough of his shit, I pulled out the dagger that was strapped to my hips and positioned the freshly sharpened tip right at his chest.

"So, I'm offering you the chance to work with me. One. Last. Time.
You agree, or you-" There was a wetness sliding down your face.

He just spit at me.

I sighed, disappointed, "I guess that's a no."

The Dagger met the man's flesh and he was gone in a matter of seconds, his limp body still tied onto the old wooden chair.

I slowly got off him, wiping off the bloody blade on his shirt. I looked at the man, who was staring up at the ceiling with his dead eyes, wondering what exactly I should do with him.

Selling was always a good idea, there are many cannibalists out there that would pay millions for human meat.

Problem, he was spending quite a time in my basement, which means he's not exactly fresh anymore.

Deciding to just get my Assistant to get rid of the body, I jogged back upstairs.

That's the suit <3

That's the suit <3

"Shit" I quietly grumbled to myself when I noticed the blood stain right on my tigh.

"Priah?!"I called out to my Assistant.

"I'M HERE!" she rushed into the room with just a towel and wet Hair.

I sighed, "There's a body to get rid off in the basement and it also needs cleaning."

"Yeah no problem." She smiled, "You want me to take care of the stains on your suit?"

"Thank you, love. The Suit is mine to take care of. Wear something old, there's quite the blood puddle."

༺♡༻

Evenings were always my favorite. While Priah was going Trough requests, I could finally relax for once.

"Ooh this could be good" Priah suddenly said, looking up from her iPad to meet my gaze.

"Go on"

"Scott Lampridge, 56 Years old and CEO of some big Company. Is doing a bidding on some ancient stuff next week. Someone wants some swords at all costs." She smiled up at me, proudly.

"I won't get a plan done till next week, so no. Who placed it?" I pinched the bridge of my Nose.

"it says Anonymous"

"They're fucking with me. Probably someone who works for that guy today. What was his name anyway?" you asked as you kept your eyes on your drawing.

"No idea, boss"

We kept talking a little bit, my eyes still on my sketchbook. After a while Priah stood up and made her way to the kitchen to make dinner.

I was soon getting tired and went to bed while Priah insisted to finish some paper stuff I didn't understand.

──────────

Okay I know this is like extremely short but I didn't want to go into 'action' already in the first chapter lol

I promise it will get better next chapter!