20 | Twins

──────────

For the first time in a while, I woke up in peace.

No Labs blowing up at 6 in the morning.

No Natasha's chasing Clint's.

No booming voice belonging to a certain God.

But peace.

And some hangover Avengers.

Most of the team has been partying till early morning, eventually passing out from all the alcohol and exhaustion.

Me and Loki immediately fell asleep after our fun. While I was still in a deep slumber on Loki's chest, he was wide awake.

Maybe he was in a protective mode, maybe he was watching out so Thor didn't barge in, again. After listening to every little noise he heard, he just assumed no one actually noticed you disappeared in the middle of the birthday.

He looked down at me and pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear before softly kissing my forehead.

"Wake up, dear." he whispered.

I stirred a little bit before burying my head in his chest completely, making Loki chuckle.

"5 more minutes." I mumbled into him.

"If we want some breakfast before some hungry hangover Avengers eat it all, we better hurry up." he said as he kissed my hair.

"But you gotta carry me." I grumbled, "You destroyed my legs last night."

"Fine by me." he shrugged before planting a quick kiss on my nose and lifting me up.

I was still in his shirt from last night. He gave it to me after he cleaned us up, when I realized I only had my dress. He conjured some shorts for me so I wasn't walking around in my underwear and his T-Shirt.

Once we arrived at the breakfast table, we saw the whole team tiredly chew on their sandwiches. All their heads Shot up at the sound of footsteps only to see Loki holding a half asleep me.

He sat us down and placed me next to him. Immediately my head relaxed on his shoulder when I felt the loss of warmth of his chest.

"So.." Nat began after almost 2 Minutes of silence, "Where did you disappear to last night, Tal?"

Loki's eyes widened. Did someone find out about what you did after all?

I mumbled something not even I could understand. The team gave each other knowing looks while Loki's pale face got even paler, If that's even possible.

While he had a mental argument with himself, whether someone heard you or not, I was comfortably laying on Loki's shoulder.

When he saw my lack of energy, he softly nudged me to open my mouth so he could feed me at least a little bit. Now, we were on our way back home, when a panicked looking Tony came to our sight.

I was feeling extremely better, after Loki forced me to a energy tea while we were packing our stuff. Not only was I full of energy and seriously needed to get the steam off, but I was also hyper. And that's never a good thing.

I was playing with my fingers or counting the wires in the jet, desperately wanting to do something.

"There was an attack by those stupid twins. Some old warehouse. Reports state of bombs being planted." Tony said quickly before literally shouting at everyone to suit up.

We arrived at that warehouse, no bombs in sight though. I looked around and saw a person kneeling on the floor, their body covered in bruises.

I slowly stepped towards them, their gaze remained on the floor.