07 | His Couch

──────────

I made my way to bed last night, thinking I was going to get a amazing, peaceful and long sleep.

And I did get an amazing sleep.

Atleast until some blaring alarms went off.

I opened my eyes and went into the hallway to see red lights everywhere.
What the hell is happening?

I saw the whole team running to the common room, so I just followed them.

"Whats going on?" I asked when I arrived

"We got a mission. Apparently there are Bombs placed in those apartments 5 minutes from here. You're staying with Loki, Fury didn't agree on you being there too." Steve answered hastily.

Before I could even protest they went out and onto the Quinjet.

Now I'm alone with Loki.

Can't be that bad.

Right?

As soon as the Avengers left the Tower Loki disappeared into his room without another word.

I made myself comfortable on the couch and turned on the TV and some random movie.

After some time I felt my eyes getting heavy.
Soon I drifted off to a good sleep.

My eyes slowly opened at the sound of multiple people coming out of the elevator, quietly mumbling among themselves.

"How was the mission?" I asked, thinking they were the Avengers.

They didn't answer so I turned around and was met with Atleast 14 masked people. HYDRA. Hydra found me.

I jumped off the sofa and to the kitchen, where Natasha hid her Guns in that one specific drawer. I wanted to panic to scream and cry but I was alone and Loki sure ass hell wouldn't help anyway. I remained calm. I tried to remain calm.

I took the Gun and loaded it while HYDRA Agents were running at me.
Fun.

Two of them approached me in a quick pace, attempting to kick me.
One was aiming for the stomach, the other one for my leg.
Tip for when you're fighting : NEVER look at the thing you want to attack.

I aimed the Gun at Agent 1's leg and shot, ofcourse hitting his leg perfectly which caused him to scream in pain and fall to the ground, grabbing a hold of his leg.

I saw Agent 3, 4 and 5 getting closer to me and Agent 2.
I quickly made a plan. A stupid plan, might I add but whatever, I don't have the time for detailed Plans.

I jumped onto the kitchen counter while Agent 2 tried to hit me.

Then jumping onto him with my legs wrapped around his neck, making him fall forwards Into agent 3, 4 and 5.
Perfect.

I freed my legs from his neck and jumped onto his face, then sprinted towards Agent 3, sliding beneath him while shooting him between the legs. Yes, into that part.

Quickly standing up looking at who to take out next i realized I was surrounded by agent 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Dammnit.

I put my arms up in fake surrender, desperately trying to calm my breathing.
When they approached me I quickly hit Agent 4, and he stumbled back.

Then I took my opportunity to run between Agent 5 and 6, they were ready to shoot but I was too fast for them and they shoot each other's faces instead.

Running to the living room I grabbed Clints rope that he used to get into the Vents. Don't ask how I know about It, that's a story for later.

I saw Agent 7, 8, 9 and 10 running at me while 11, 12, 13 and 14 were busy trying to wake up the others, that were obviously dead.

I gripped the rope and swung it over Agent 8's neck, pushing it to me so he would choke at the attempt to get away from me.

I was about to go to Agent 7 when he pressed me against the wall and choked me.
I tried to push him away with my legs but Agent 9, 10 and 11 were holding my legs, waiting for Agent 12, 13 and 14 to tie me up.

Then suddenly Loki walked in and I was never so grateful to see him.

He glanced over the Agents on the floor and then to me and immediately took out his daggers and stabbed Agent 7, 9, 10 and 11.

After I catched my breath and saw that Loki was still in business with those 4, I took over 12, 13 and 14.

Most of them were only knocked out, except Lokis. They were definitely dead.

The ones that were still breathing got tied up and placed onto the couch, their blood dripping onto it.

"Do you want to explain what in the norns happened here?!" Loki asked me.

"Well they Broke into the tower while I sleeping and attacked me, so I attacked back." I said casually, trying so hard not to show the panic inside of me.

"Are you hurt?" I looked up at him and genuine concern was written all over his face.

"Yeah im fine, just some scratches. I handled that pretty well comparing to last time" I chuckled nervously.

"Last time, meaning when you broke in here while dying, right?"

"Yup" I said, popping the 'p'

He just hummed in response.

After some seconds of silence i shoved the Agents onto the floor, sat on the couch and patted the seat next to me.

"Come on, Lokes, we're gonna have a movie night. No excuses, or I'll slit your throat" I smiled sweetly, still hiding the weird feeling in my gut.

He just nodded and sat next to me, I then turned on the movie from before.. All this.

Without realizing, my head made its way onto Lokis shoulder and my eyes dropped.

I could feel that Loki stiffened, but relaxed almost immediately.

That's when the Avengers returned from the mission and I jumped from Lokis shoulder, not wanting them to see me like this. So...soft.

"We're back, I hope you didn't kill each other.. or anyone." Tony spoke up

Before I could leave a snarky comment Tony approached me and Loki on the couch and eyed the HYDRA agents, then us. Then the blood on his couch.

"MY COUCH!" he screeched.

The others almost immediately rushed in after hearing Tony screech and looked at the people, laying tied in Clints rope, on the floor.

"What the hell?! Thats my rope!" Clint was the next who screeched.

"no one cares about your rope, Legolas, Look at my precious couch!"

"Will you two stop it?! We currently have HYDRA Agents unconscious on our floor, while Talia and Loki sit on the couch like it's the most casual thing to do!" Steve shouted.

Everyone went silent.

Steve usually never shouted.

*le gasp*

This is shorter than I wanted it to be but it's currently 2am and my fingers hurt, so I just stopped lol

Im very sorry for the describing of the fighting scene, I'm really bad at it, I know.
I still hope it was imaginable